Search results

1. D

Fiio M15 Review (Digital Audio Player)

Holy thread recovery batman I use an old phone as a carrier for UAPP and a Mojo2. How will this M15 DAP compare to a this? It's a lot of money to give it a go
  2. D

CHORD Mojo 2 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

I had a Topping DX 3 and preferred the Mojo 2 with the Noires so sold the Topping, there is plenty of power from the Mojo 2.
  3. D

The Noires directly from the Mojo2, they are fine, plenty of headroom
  4. D

Topping DX5 Review (DAC & HP Amp)

I have a Mojo 2 with DCA Aeon 2, going to give this a whirl
  5. D

So far so good with the Dan Clark Aeon2/Noire
  6. D

I love it to, and have the Dan Clark Aeon 2 on the way as my wife keeps asking me to turn it down even when I'm on a different room.
  7. D

Well, all of that and more so far from me a big thumbs up. Menu system is a doddle, takes no time at all to get used to it and I tweaked the Edition XS a little in EQ. It's fantastic
  8. D

It seems in this thread there is criticism of the designers claims, I can't comment on that as I don't know, but what I can say it's thats not a bad thing if it's the reason for eBay resale prices. Second hand they sell for silly money it seems so it's a relatively safe investment
  9. D

I'm not fussed about the cost tbh, I waste money on so many other things in life I'm not worried about whether this should be 100 quid less etc etc. At £450 it's ok for me
  10. D

I'd like to try the Edition XS with more power, but still have some portability around the house , my music only comes via phone/tablet/laptop , and would still like some form of EQ as quite sensitive to too much base , the first post and measurements, the specs and price seem to suit my useage...
  11. D

I've read the whole thread and I've no idea whether the members here like the Mojo 2, or not, anyway I've bought one for Hifiman Edition XS, will be connected to a phone
  12. D

High quality media player for Android

I've been using Amazon music on an Xperia phone via Qudelix and in a moment of madness paid a tenner for UAPP with MQA and signed up for Tidal free trial, used the Qudelix in wired Dac mode and I can't tell any difference between that and Amazon music over Bluetooth Both sound superb and...
  13. D

Qudelix-5K Bluetooth DAC & Headphone Amp

Yeah but Sony LDAC sounds better :facepalm:
  14. D

No I hadn't bothered either until just had some time and was curious For my usage a good phone the Qudelix and Sundara are great, out and about I use an older pair of B&W P5s. Both are fine for my needs and Amazon Music has the music I like. But was curious to see if I could hear any...
  15. D

No the Audio player pro is usb dac
  16. D

Tidal reportedly enabling bit-perfect playback to USB DAC on Android

Ok, downloaded Audio player pro, cost £10.48 UK to buy and get MQA, started 3 month Tidal trial Using Qudelix 5k and Sundara with Oratory PEQ, Sony Xperia 5 iV So, compared the Sony LDAC ultra HD from Amazon to The usb Audio pro and Tidals MQA. And..... can't hear any difference
  17. D

Ok, downloaded Audio player pro, cost £10.48 UK to buy and get MQA, started 3 month Tidal trial Using Qudelix 5k and Sundara with Oratory PEQ, Sony Xperia 5 iV So, compared the Sony LDAC ultra HD from Amazon to The usb Audio pro and Tidals MQA. No difference whatsoever
  18. D

Ok thanks , I'll test it with Billie Eilish
  19. D

Re Sundara Oratory PEQ, Pre gain is 5.5 for one of the low shelf, the notes on the side say you can set the other low shelf to 6db for linear extension, does this now mean the pre gain should change to -11.5?
Top Bottom