Search results

1. PusBesar

RØDE AI-Micro Interface Review

which audio interface with dual headphone out do you guys think I should go with? I just want to co-op music listening on laptop
  2. PusBesar

Neumann KH 150 Monitor Review

KH 150 is 130$ cheaper than Genelec 8331 here in Indonesia, wonder which one should I choose for my desktop setup with 1m-1,2m listening distance
  3. PusBesar

Setup for Gaming Room (PC) - Advice for Active 2.1 speaker please?

How far you sit from the monitor? I'm planning to get 32" (Gygabite M32U) or maybe 34" (Alienware) but I just feel that I might have to sit 1-1,2m away to get the optimal viewing angle and not hurting my eyes. Considering the distance is why I'm looking for midfield speaker.
  4. PusBesar

Thank you so much for your advice! Is that 32" or 42" monitor?
  5. PusBesar

Thank you for your advice! I'll go with Motu M2 + Sonarwork. If somehow I found JBL 308P and LSR 310s at reasonable price, which one do you think I should go with?
  6. PusBesar

Hello! My gaming room is 3,5m x 3,5m with 3m height. The PC is in the next room with all the cables such as monitor and usb hub routed through the wall into this room. My listening distance is 1,2m - 1,5m because I had 32" monitor so it's inconvenience to sit too close to the monitor I live in...
Top Bottom