Search results

1. metasharp

Windows/MAC to Wireless Speakers in LOSSLESS mode with no delay [2023-05-29]

Hello, after reading different topics, I was wondering how to transmit a PC/MAC sound to Wireless or LAN-connected Speakers. My speakers used for tests : DynAudio Focus 50 (Wifi, RJ45, Wisa, chromecast, airplay, bluetooth, roon ready). I'm on Windows 10 actually, so I won't discuss Mac...
  2. metasharp

Windows/MAC to Wireless Speakers in LOSSLESS mode with no delay [2022-12-31]

Hello, after reading different topics, I was wondering how to transmit a PC/MAC sound to Wireless or LAN-connected Speakers. My speakers used for tests : DynAudio Focus 50 (Wifi, RJ45, Wisa, chromecast, airplay, bluetooth). I'm on Windows 10 actually, so I won't discuss Mac computers...
  3. metasharp

Best Audiophile Bluetooth headphones [2022-12-09]

Hello, I thought it'd be nice to a a summary of the available products and information we have or lack. I didn't mention below headphones that are most certainly not qualified to be the best. If I forgot anything, please mention it. Model (candidates for best) Price (2nd hand) Audio Science...
  4. metasharp

[HELP] SMSL SU-9 Pro, Topping A90 Discrete, Topping LA90 AB ... no sound

Hello, I'm trying to run my new equipment but as of now I get no sound. - All firmwares are up to date - I installed on my Windows PC the SMSL 5.5.0 driver - I connect then turn on all devices (PC -> usb -> SU-9 Pro -> RCA -> A90 Discrete -> XLR -> (front) DCA Stealth & (back) LA 90 AB ->...
  5. metasharp

Topping, SMSL, ... ESD & DC Protection

Hi all, I asked SMSL and Topping for my own needs about some products since their documentation wasn't clear to me and got answers from them. SMSL SU-9 Pro Topping A90 Discrete Topping LA90 AB They all have a proper ESD and DC protection. Feel free to add more info in comments regarding those...
  6. metasharp

Best Audiophile Bluetooth headphones [2022-11-09]

Hello, I thought it'd be nice to a a summary of the available products and information we have or lack. I didn't mention below headphones that are most certainly not qualified to be the best. If I forgot anything, please mention it. Model (candidates for best) Price (2nd hand) Audio Science...
  7. metasharp

Cable Adapters & Signal quality loss

Hello, what is the impact of using a cable adapter regarding the signal quality? 1- For example, let's say we have an AMP with 3 front outputs : - A-XLR4 : Amp's XLR 4 pins Balanced front output - A-J635 : Jack 6,35mm Unbalanced Single Ended front output - A-J35 : Jack 3,5mm Unbalanced Single...
  8. metasharp

Best Audiophile Bluetooth headphones Topic

9. metasharp

Dan Clark Stealth vs the world subjective review

Hello, I was lucky enough to listen to many expensive headphones. I'll start by thanking to Headonist to have given me that chance. And a friend who brought some ASR praised hardware as well. The hardware I own are in blue. Headphones B&W P7 (~300€) Bluetooth B&W PX7 Carbon (~400€) Bluetooth...
Top Bottom