Search results

1. J

Anyone Here Have an Emotiva PT1 Preamp?

While I'm waiting for Fosi and Aiyima to put out a RCA multi-input preamp - or for Schiit to come up with a new Solid State preamp - I stumbled across the Emotiva PT1 description yesterday. Seems to pack a lot in for $400. While I have no need of a FM tuner anymore, it checks all my other boxes...
  2. J

Fosi V3 Style Preamplifier

@Fosi Audio - Any update for us regarding a multi-input solid state preamp in the V3 series? OF all the things you have indicated you are working on, that's the one I'm most interested in.
  3. J

Fosi N3 Bluetooth Receiver/Amplifier Review

Fosi Audio recently sent me a fairly new product to try out, their N3 bluetooth receiver/headphone amp. It's a bit of a niche product but I was interested to review one after seeing the photos. It is currently available on "that auction site" for $60, but I don't see it yet on Fosi's main...
  4. J

Understanding Quality Difference Between Bluetooth Quality and Basic Streamer

I have a rather basic "transmission quality" question, and thought I'd ask for clarification and advice here - regarding whether it would be worth it for me to purchase a WiiM Mini/Regular streamer to add to my inputs...(not much money, but I don't want to buy unless there's a strong...
  5. J

Best practice to reform capacitors?

Just wondering what best practice is to allow capacitors to reform when giving unused/idle amps or receivers some use after a year or two of being idle. Is it enough just to let the unit power up or is it best to actually connect speakers and play some music?
  6. J

Aiyima 04 Op-Amp Problem

Looking for advice/counsel...I recently purchased an Aiyima 04 amp with the standard TI NE5532P op-amps. Using with a 24v/5a power supply. One of the Amazon review posters sung the praises of swapping in OPA627AU amps...there were a number of alternative ones mentioned as being "better" or...
Top Bottom