Search results

1. S

AV123 X-CS Encore Center Speaker Review

To clarify: This speaker is the AV123 X-CS Encore. The original AV123 X-CS used a different tweeter and had cloth grills. The Encore uses a Peerless tweeter I believe. Also, while I am unsure of the original cost of the X-CS, all finishes of the Encore were $199.
  2. S

Review and Measurements of Breeze Audio ES9018 DAC & HP Amp

Well only way to find out is to send it in for a review :)
  3. S

Review and Measurements of Matrix Audio HPA-3U DAC & HP Amp

I wonder if this thing has a jumper to switch the preout from preamp mode to a true constant voltage lineout.
  4. S

Review and Measurements of Matrix Audio HPA-3U DAC & HP Amp

That is a crazy amount of power considering the relatively low prices these go for in the used market. A decent value even if you completely ignore the dac section. Other forum posts indicate the audeze deckard is a rebrand of this amp.
  5. S

Review and Measurements of Topping DX7s DAC and Headphone Amp

Does anyone know if the USB DAC is recognized by the PC when the DX7 is turned off ? The manual mentions we should be able to use the DAC (USB to optical for example) when the unit is powered off. Does anyone know?
  6. S

Review and Measurements of Topping DX7s DAC and Headphone Amp

My topping DX7s is not recognized by my PC or Mac At all. It behaves like nothing is plugged into the computer. I have tried a couple of USB cables so I am sure it is not an issue with the USB cable. The dx7s powers up fine and all the controls and displays seem to work. I wonder if the USB port...
Top Bottom