Search results

1. lennyanders

Sudden Crackling

Hey, My problem is that I'm suddenly hearing crackling with my headphones. The thing is, two weeks ago the left side of my Denon AH-D5200 died, and so I let them repair. I used these for 2 years and a few weeks without a problem. While these were getting repaired, I used my old Audio-Technica...
  2. lennyanders

Genelec speaker stands

Hey, I recently switched from my old simple passive speakers to new Genelec 8340 studio monitors. I placed them on the stands I made for my old ones, but I would like to get new, more fitting, stands for the Genelecs. My old stands are pretty light and out of wood, they are 70 cm high and the...
  3. lennyanders

4K BD-Player to replace PS5 and CD-Player

So currently I'm thinking of replacing my PS5 and my CD-Player (Marantz CD5005) with an 4K BD-Player. The reason is that I don't really play anything on my PS5 anymore (nether really did much) and that the disk drive is pretty loud playing movies. So it's currently only a loud BD-Player and...
  4. lennyanders

Which DAC/Player for studio monitors in a "classic" stereo setup

Hey, I currently have a "classic"/analog stereo setup. I've been thinking of switching to active speakers for a few years now and think the time has finally come. My current setup is a Marantz PM5005, connected to a Marantz CD5005, my TV via aux to cinch cable and the Dynavoice Definition DM-6...
Top Bottom