Search results

1. elnan14

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

The only thing that this device lacks to make it perfect is bluetooth :(
  2. elnan14

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

1st world (upper-middle/upper class?) problems: Having to listen to you currently owned, perfectly capable DACs, while you impatiently wait a few days/weeks for your new high-performance one. :p
  3. elnan14

Sony NW-WM1A Review (Digital Audio Player)

this makes me wonder, is there any DAP with good measurable performance on the market? :/
  4. elnan14

Matrix Audio Element i USB DAC & Streamer Review

You could just stream Tidal through bluetooth ;)
  5. elnan14

Matrix Audio Element i USB DAC & Streamer Review

@MatrixAudio, really interested in the mini-i PRO 3! Can we expect a review from @amirm in the near future? :)
  6. elnan14

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

An all-in-one "budget-friendly" solution with the combined stellar performance of both the E30 and L30 plus bluetooth (the successor of the DX3 Pro, basically) would be an absolutely killer device. My wallet is ready, @JohnYang1997.
  7. elnan14

HIDIZS S8 USB-C Headphone Adapter Review

To get rid of that message, you have to install the driver located under the section "Sonada HD" (yes, without the "PRO" at the end). I used the "Setup.exe" installer inside the zip file, btw. Drivers link: http://www.tempotec.com.cn/en/3-Support/index.htm Direct link to the "Sonata HD"...
  8. elnan14

I'm getting the "USB device is NOT found!!" error when trying to flash my Sonada HD Pro with this firmware version. A quick search on this thread gave me a few hits but I couldn't find any solution. Did anybody find a fix for this? Thanks!
  9. elnan14

Hearing back and forth between my tempotec and my topping A90 I cannot detect any sonic difference whatsoever between them when using IEMs and easy to drive headphones. But I believe you, you’re blessed with ears more capable than SOTA AudioPrecision analyzers, there are well documented cases on...
  10. elnan14

Schiit Magni 3+ and Heresy Headphone Amp Reviews

Really? This forum doesn’t have a dislike button? I’m immediately closing down my account. Sorry ASR, this is unacceptable!!
  11. elnan14

Fiio A5 Portable Headphone Amp Review

Looking forward for the day when @amirm has the opportunity of measuring and reviewing the Fiio Q5s along with its many amp modules, particularly the THX one (AM3D I think) and the AM5 (AFAIK the spiritual successor/brother of the A5)
  12. elnan14

Review and Measurements of SMSL SP200 THX HP Amp

@SMSL_Liu, Please consider a black version of this, we all want a nice looking all-black stack with the SP200 :p
  13. elnan14

Review and Measurements of New JDS Labs Atom Headphone Amp

This is the upgrade you need: ASR -> head-fi
  14. elnan14

Review and Measurements of Neurochrome HP-1 High-Performance Amp

Now you can understand the feeling of buying from Aliexpress from an American country :P (yes, people from the U.S., America is a continent, not a single country :P)
  15. elnan14

Review and Measurements of Aune X1S DAC & Amp

Is the output impedance in this new version the same as in the 10th anniversary version? No luck trying to find this info online :/
  16. elnan14

Review and Measurements of Okto DAC8 8Ch DAC & Amp

I know that this is not a release version but it’s odd that there’s no ethernet port nor wifi connectivity specifications when the unit, according to okta, supports streaming and networking.
  17. elnan14

PecanPi - Next Generation Raspberry Pi DAC and Streamer

I know, it really sucks having to give up to all that amazing collection of dozens of available MQA albums!
Top Bottom