Search results

1. S

Lyngdorf TDAI-1120 vs. Buchardt I150

Glad to hear you love it. Yeah, I think you have to go up to their higher end amp in order to use as preamp and sub crossover at the same time.
  2. S

Dirac versus Lyngdorf Room Perfect

Thanks, @Holmz. I just started that series on Measuring Loudspeakers in Stereophile - one of the best introductions I've seen, understandable even to someone without an engineering degree.
  3. S

Dirac versus Lyngdorf Room Perfect

Great comparison @dougi, thanks for sharing this. Can you recommend something that explains how to read step/impulse response graphs and the spectrogram graphs?
  4. S

I'm afraid I don't really understand the impulse response measurements or graphs.
  5. S

I'd been steering away from amps that use Dirac because it sounded like it might be more complicated than I wanted to deal with, but maybe I should take another look. Dougi, thanks for the reference to your comparison, I'll take a look.
  6. S

Thanks, JSmith, I had not looked into this. A lot of things I've read imply that Dirac Live is pretty complicated, whereas the Buchardt and Lyngdorf room correction sound very easy to do. If I'm not mistaken, the SHD Power does not have any analog inputs, is that correct? You're right, the...
  7. S

Hi All, First time posting. I recently started to appreciate how important the room is after moving some furniture around and buying a subwoofer. In the last month or so I’ve been reading about the Buchardt I150 and Lyngdorf TDAI-1120 amplifiers that have room correction built it. There is some...
Top Bottom