Search results

1. bequietjk

Yamaha HPH MT8 $150

Excellent condition Yamaha HPH MT8 that I was going to use for recording purposes but never got around to it. Comes in original box with original carrying bag and extra coiled cable. Shipping in US only.
  2. bequietjk

SOLD: Bottlehead Crack $350

Hello all. It's time to let go of my Bottlehead Crack I created a couple years ago. It's standard without a speedball and no other modifications. I've enjoyed it quite a lot since making it and it's been a fantastic room heater through the winter. A great pairing with the HD600 as well. This...
  3. bequietjk

Massdrop THX 789 $220 shipped

Up for sale, THX AAA 789 in great condition. Initially I purchased this for music production going from my Motu M2 > THX 789, thinking that I needed an external amp for power but it turns out most studio headphones are easy to drive. It can go to a new home now :) Comes with original power...
  4. bequietjk

USB-SPDIF shootout proposal

We live in a time where digital music is a staple and high quality playback is important to us. But are we getting the full potential of the systems we invest in? Amir, you've turned me on (and many others I'm sure) to the Audiophilleo and I've come across the Matrix Audio XSPDIF converter...
Top Bottom