Search results

1. G

Dynaudio Focus 10 active speakers (Stereophile review)

@thewas could you please suggest to which you refer please?
  2. G

Help with REW and next steps please!

Since I have bought the microphone, I would like to test Dirac from my computer with the 14 days trial. If I understood correctly, this is possible from the PC, without any Dirac hardware. Is this true? If yes, could you please suggest how to do it? Windows PC -> streamer -> active speakers...
  3. G

Unfortunately, since it is a living room, I cannot change the position. My hope is that I can make it less lively by adding rug, decorative items and maybe absorption panels behind my listening position and also Dirac to solve the problem till 200hz. Do you think that this could work? Or the...
  4. G

Streamer/DSP/DAC Setup Recommendation

Thanks everyone for the replies. I bought a UMIK 1 microphone, made some measurements and started a new thread for opinions/suggestions. If you have some time to comment, I would highly appreciate it. Thank you...
  5. G

Hello everyone! I am new to hifi and since I have a difficult small room and boomy bass, I purchased a Umik minidsp microphone to measure my room. My setup is Argon Solo Streamer -> Triange BR03 Active. My room is this: All surfaces are hard and reflective and there is also a coffe table in...
  6. G

Thank you very much for your reply. I will follow the Dirac path for now. I am geeky by nature so, with the help from people in this forum, I think I will manage to move forward relatively quickly. Regarding minidsp products, the local dealer told me that the ddrc24 is the exact same product...
  7. G

Best way to integrate Dirac without compromises?

@joshz could you please mention the flaws of minidsp 2x4 hd that you mentioned before please? I am thinking of buying either this or flex. Thank you.
  8. G

Your reply is heartbreaking! I was hoping that dirac could make miracles as many people stating. Truth is that expensive room treatment is out of my current budget. When you say it is not going to sound good, you mean that the place is not ideal (which I know) or that it is going to be a mess...
  9. G

Argon Solo / Wiim Mini + Topping E50

Hello everyone, I would like your help regarding two potential solutions for streaming: -Argon Solo -Wiim Mini + Topping E50 I do not own any other DAC, so in the first solution the job will be done by Argon's. Also, I do not use, nor I plan to use, Roon. I listen mostly from Tidal. Argon...
  10. G

I have just been much more confused! Why to proceed with this setup - argon solo = 250 euros - minidsp flex + dirac live + microphone = around 1000 euros and not buy the new Onkyo TX-NR7100 for around 1300 euros that is also an integrated amp (including HDMI, Dirac Live and much much more)...
  11. G

Thank you everyone for your reply! Unfortunately, your recommended speakers are out of my budget currently. I am thinking either of keeping my BR02BT or to upgrade to BR03BT. They were more open and airy but at the same time they had more bass so I am afraid that they will be even worse in my...
  12. G

Hello everyone! I am a beginner to hifi and I am trying to create my first system. I have already purchased Triangle BR02 active speakers, which I really liked in the shop, but I have problems with my room. Also, I am waiting for my Argon Solo streamer to arrive but I have second thoughts that...
  13. G

Argon Audio

Hello everyone, I need your help regarding connectivity of Argon Solo. I am currently buying this streamer and I plan to connect it on my new active speakers (Triangle Br02 BT). Since I will connect the TV directly to the speakers through optical, I have the choice to connect Argon Solo either...
Top Bottom