Search results

1. R

Does something like this exist?

I recently bought a new pair of speakers and I've run into what I think might be an uncommon problem. The speakers are small passive bookshelf units with ports on the rear, which is common enough. But the problem I'm having is that recently we've been seeing quite a few bees around my...
  2. R

Is 14 AWG good enough for speaker cable?

This one has me a little confused. I'm going to DIY some speaker cables, figure it's going to be under 6 feet (2m). I've been browsing through the forum to see what size I need/is recommended, but I don't seem to be getting anywhere. One post did mention 16 AWG is good enough. Then there's...
  3. R

How do I wire unbalanced outputs to balanced inputs?

Like the title says, I'm looking for information on how exactly to wire up a cable that will take a single ended output and connect to a balanced input. Or should I not do this at all? Browsing the net I've seen references to this being done, but have yet to dig up concrete wiring information...
  4. R

Seeking advice on an "upgrade"

Well, not quite an upgrade... but I'm not sure what else to call it. The background: I have a pair of Emotiva Airmotive 5s' (powered speakers) hooked up to a Topping E30, and I've really enjoyed this setup. There's just one snag with it and it's that for the past few years there's been a...
Top Bottom