Search results

1. J

thomann t.racks DSP 4x4 Mini Review

question was about same two dsp amps - it's well known they are out of sync so you will get phase shifts between left and right speaker
  2. J

do you know any hack for Arylic plate amp 2.1? It has more functions. I still have two modules so could try measure the delay.
  3. J

I thought there could be small shifts in digital path. Arylic 2.1 plate amp is nice (despite poor sinad) but there are delays between modules.
  4. J

Possible to use two units (t.racks DSP 4x4 Mini Amp) without sync problem? (for 3 way dsp stereo speaker)
  5. J

Review and Measurements of Okto DAC8 8Ch DAC & Amp

3D printers are controled via Klipper/Rpi and its very fast booting and stable. I would love to see similar functionality and setup DSP via web browser.
  6. J

Hello it's 2023 and we want small integrated comfortable thing that takes audio from TV/projector ;) Use e.g Acourate to calculate filters and enjoy self made Neumann KH.
  7. J

I would like keep things simple - stream music from phone or TV via toslink into 8 channel DAC with built in xo/delay etc. From what I read you need a PC.
  8. J

Computer is good for diy not for regular user. Hypex plate amp is always recommend and quite expensive. Arylic is cheap but probably low quality. In the middle there is t.amp 4x4.
  9. J

affordable decent 6-8 channel amp with dsp crossover is still a dream in 2023?
  10. J

Quality 8 channel DAC like this with DSP crossover would be perfect.
  11. J

Directiva driver candidate discussion

I requested STX for specific T/S parameters based on Hornresp simulation and got long throw 6,5" woofers in 2 weeks.
  12. J

Factory tour: https://www.facebook.com/stxaudio/videos/?ref=page_internal
  13. J

STX W.18.200.8.MCX_v2 was mentioned before (diysoundgroup.com can import). Mr. Trzaskowski from STX can do customized e.g. I've asked for two 6,5" that could drive 80 litres floorstander (Sopra style cabinet) and waiting (thick green line). Going to convert to cardioid in future - it's MTMWW...
  14. J

Big 2-way - cardoid

Is it possible get cardioid passively in smaller cabinets?
Top Bottom