Search results

1. P

good quality stereo streamer with HDMI video out ?

ok, thank you all :) Let me try again as best I can. So I have a great stereo setup with a streamer that goes into excellent active speakers through digital coax. I'm using Tidal and Roon for my old CD collection that I ripped a few years ago. Straight stereo music listening is awesome in this...
  2. P

I apologize if I came across as rude, that was absolutely not my intention. I tried to say that I don't know how to say it differently, because I really don't know how to explain it differently, not because I believe that others aren't trying to help - they clearly are and I am grateful for...
  3. P

yes you did, but the use case is different. I'm looking for a streaming transport or streamer with HDMI OUT not IN ;) not sure how I can explain it better. I'm looking to stream audio AND video out, much like the ROSE streamers do
  4. P

thanks, but which model does this? i can't find one that would work for my use case on their website
  5. P

hi, I'm just wondering if there is any good quality stereo streamer out there with an HDMI video out? I really enjoy video concerts and would like to enjoy hires audio streaming along with with video capabilities. I know ROSE does something like that but there are several customer-service...
  6. P

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

indeed, thank you. Unfortunately not what i was hoping for
  7. P

so if I understand correctly, I could use coax out AND analog out RCA at the same time, right?
  8. P

thank you, I have the same question but I'm only concerned about whether both digital and analog outputs can work simultaneously when using streaming, NOT using any of the inputs. If you have get the answer, I'm really interested thanks :)
  9. P

quick question, is it possible to use the analog out and digital out at the same time? i want to connect the streamer to active speakers and use the analog out to connect a subwoofer. Thanks!
  10. P

Looking for good streamer with HDMI (e)ARC+dig out+sub out

thanks, does the Matrix enable the use of both digital out and analog out simultaneously? that's what is not possible on the Rose... EDIT: just checked and I don't see a digital out? am I missing something?
  11. P

Looking for good streamer with HDMI (e)ARC+dig out+sub out

Hello, I'm looking for a good streamer with the following must haves: - HDMI eARC (or ARC) - digital out (coax ideally or USB audio if it's good, but NOT toslink) - sub out ideally or preamp out at least I know the bluesound node is a match, but I cannot find any alternative...is there...
  12. P

Difference Denon AVR-X6700H "Updated" vs non-updated?

ok, so basically stay away is the take away, thank you!
  13. P

the "updated 6700H" version looks like having 10db more SINAD than non-updated 6700H, not less...what am I missing? (Updated is at 100db, non-updated at 87db) see graph below, from Amir's latest review of 3800H
  14. P

hi, can someone point me to the differences between the Denon AVR-X6700H and the non-updated (I supposed original?) version? As of which date did they change to the "updated" version? thank you!
  15. P

Importance of DAC in AV receiver for both HT and stereo use?

thank you. This is useful. Small digression: I find it a bit hard to find a receiver that has good measurements though from Amir's tests (maybe Denon?)...it is a bit disconcerting for people/n00bs who don't read multiple dozens of pages here and elsewhere to find the right nugget when the...
  16. P

I thought I read here in one of the threads that the Anthem MRX 740 has either the ESS9038 pro or ESS9038Q2M. Maybe I misunderstood... My question is not specific to this particular chip though...just in more general terms whether this is a particularly important component to look at for my use...
  17. P

hi, I'm new to AV receivers and I've been reading a fair amount and I have simple question (well, I'm sure it's not simple at all) about the importance of the DAC chip in an AV receiver when it is intended for both home theater AND stereo use. I want to limit the amount of boxes/clutter I have...
  18. P

What does your dog eat

comté, the best
  19. P

What does your dog eat

cheese
Top Bottom