Search results

1. GPJ

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

The importance of a good seal with IEM cannot be understated. That alone is the most important thing to get right IME. If I place the Red tips of the Zero 2 into my ears it is very difficult to get a good seal even though they are the proper size for my ear. If I take a wet wash rag or paper...
  2. GPJ

WTB/US: Used over ear headphones for $100 or so

Hi Jerry ... I sent you a PM
  3. GPJ

Schiit Skoll Balanced Phono Stage Review

Agree. And ...... there should be no reports ....... like other phono pre's in the price range.
  4. GPJ

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

I called but they told me I don't have enough money to buy them ......
  5. GPJ

The Waxwing Thread

The rubber ends he selected for the case are grippy. It stays put on the DAC nicely.
  6. GPJ

The Waxwing Thread

It caught me off guard how small it is. Photos of it by itself seem to indicate it being a bit larger, but using the D30 Pro as a reference in my prior post shows it.
  7. GPJ

The Waxwing Thread

I sold mine on USAudiomart for $480 but I included an E30 DAC with it. There were 4 people that hit me up so there is a market for it. Maybe start at $450 there. Total cost including shipping and FF paypal. USPS Priority flat rate box insured is about $25. Waxwing was to my door for $511 from...
  8. GPJ

The Waxwing Thread

What's funny is I sold off my 2 Budgies and Puffin last week with no intention of buying the Waxwing. But when I saw the price was $499 I went ahead and ordered. I thought for sure they were going to be a hundred more. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.
  9. GPJ

The Waxwing Thread

The one thing I despise in a phono stage is mains hum. My Hagerman Cornet MM and Trumpet MC do not have any. This Waxwing is dead silent as it should be using the optical into a D30 Pro. It is so cool to get comfy in a chair, grab my 10 inch Android tablet, and mess around with all of the...
  10. GPJ

The Waxwing Thread

Time to get the thread back on the tracks. Just arrived today .... really impressive device.
  11. GPJ

Mytek Brooklyn Bridge II Streamer Review

Sheriff Amir waylays another Rhinestone Cowboy .......
  12. GPJ

NEOHIPO ET30 VU Meter Speaker Switcher Review

Sure, and you don't need heavy gauge wire back to ET30. Enjoy!
  13. GPJ

The best result for me was to just run speaker wire from each speaker back to the ET-30 as shown in the diagram. The VU needles react perfectly and there is no affect at all on the audio. I don't use it as a switcher and only use one set of speakers. Also, I tried the MIC input and it was...
  14. GPJ

What even induces Amir and the moderators to keep going?

You always get a handful of dominators on any forum you visit, especially audio oriented ones. I've been jumped here, and other forums for no good reason that I see, and can see why users just want to walk away. Sometimes it would be more fun to have your toenails pulled out one by one.
  15. GPJ

Records Before and After cleaning

https://parksaudiollc.com/ Links take you right to paypal.
  16. GPJ

Records Before and After cleaning

The Parks Puffin (and the Waxwing) have a tool for grading LP quality. I ran across a test that an ordinary user did after performing ultrasonic cleaning of various LP's and doing a before and after using the Puffin. I captured a screenshot (attached pic) of the results (I thinks it's under the...
  17. GPJ

The Waxwing Thread

I still have 2 Budgies and a Puffin digital and perfectly happy with them. Will be interesting to see if the Waxwing appears for review here. I have no plans to obtain one at this point.
  18. GPJ

It's a great device for what it is and no one can convince me otherwise.
  19. GPJ

Nope, it's a functional switcher too obtuse one.
Top Bottom