Search results

1. RF Air

What is Ultra High Resolution? Previewing L-ISA spatial audio technology presentation on an immersive 18.1.12 ultra-high resolution sound system.

I have been invited to a listening Preview of a new Album Release. The presentation will be performed with a L-Acoustics L-ISA system apparently with an Original Mix that uses the technology that is apparently a newer concept in live perfomance playback, recording and mastering. Not sure what...
  2. RF Air

Problem with Oppo UDP-203 with No HDMI Signal. Can you help please?

Purchased a used 4K Player on Ebay, which is my first time buying a used A/V Device. Purchased the Allstate One Year Warranty Coverage just in case I ran into a problem. I have a problem. The item is returnable to the Seller. The Unit was superbly packed in original packaging, double boxed...
  3. RF Air

Denon AVR-X4800H released for Sale

Received the Denon notification and was able to add it to my Denon.com Cart for purchase. Not sure if I want to wait on Test results, still need an AVR with it's capabilities, but already expect disappointment after the 3800 Review. Undecided :confused:
  4. RF Air

Topping Purchase from Amazon Problem?

I purchased a Topping E70 DAC Preamp as a gift from Amazon using the "HiFI College" Retailer. The package was received yesterday which required an Authentication PIN for the driver. The package was in an Amazon plastic shipper with a Topping Box that was unsealed and accessible once it was...
Top Bottom