Search results

1. bensmir

Did my first ever audiogram with a hearing doctor, what to do with it ?

valid point thing is, for society, you pass on the whole hearing thing as soon as you can hear speach
  2. bensmir

I agree, too bad I don't have one from 3 or 4 years ago Doc said she think headphones or speakers are better than earphones, because it stimulate the hearing in both ways (something like intra osseus and regular hearing from the canal). This way my ear/brain doesn't become lazy and doesn't...
  3. bensmir

Aha thanks everyone for your inputs @RayDunzl My bad I just double checked my tests, it's at 1k that I have a little dip at the Webber test !
  4. bensmir

Hello, context : I am 29 I am a dentist (so I work with alot of noise) Have earbuds on since 15 years, listening to music (currently using sony wf xm3 or bose quitconfort) I compose orchestral music alot on my spare time (currently using beyerdynamic 990 pro 250 ohm) I also have a little dip on...
  5. bensmir

Producer need an advice on his monitoring headphones (qc 35ii and DT 990 PRO)

Hello I am a music producer and composer, I don't make a living out of music yet but I started making some money lately, so I want to deliver more professional sounding mixes, to the best of my abilities, even tho I am by no mean a mixing engineer. Monitoring on speakers is not an option for...
Top Bottom