Search results

1. D

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Do not seem to have a "Network input" in the list ... So for the Roon ready part it seems to not be able to work ? Only with internal player or physical input ? Or am I wrong ?
  2. D

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Hello, Can you use the PEQ and the A6 as a Roon endpoint or this input can't work with the PEQ features ? For PCM the limit is 192Khz, but for DSD I suppose it is DSD64 ?
  3. D

Sabaj A20d 2022 Version Owners Feedback

What email adress or contact form are you using to contact them ? I’ve used the contact mail on their website many times without any answer :(
  4. D

I've tried many time without clear answer about a way to upgrade the firmware by the user itself. It seems that SMSL indicate "firmware user upgradeable" on some new products ... It let me think that Sabaj model will never have update. Some of the models are many months or years old, and no...
  5. D

How do you check the firmware version ? In the archimago review he’s mentioning a firmware update to fix an issue with the DSD512 : http://archimago.blogspot.com/2022/08/sabaj-a20d-2022-part3.html?m=1 How to be sure to have it ? On the Sabaj website there is no mention about new firmware.
  6. D

Does the Sabaj A20D 2022 provide some firmware that can be upgraded by the user ?
  7. D

Impedance matching questions ...

So no worries to have with those combos (SMSL SU-9+A90d) or (Gustard X16+A90d) if i understand correctly. Maybe a lower signal level ?
  8. D

Impedance matching questions ...

Hello, I own a Topping A90 discrete headphone amplifier and a DX3Pro Plus that i'm using as a DAC (RCA output). My Headphone is a Hifiman Edition XS (18ohm/92dB) connected to the XLR balanced output of the A90D I'm interested with those DACs (for full balanced chain) : - SMSL SU-9(n) (XLR...
Top Bottom