Search results

1. S

SMSL SU-10 - the next "best" DAC coming soon!?

I had no problem with the sampling rate. I'm using a Mac. Windows will often play through system audio regardless of your driver, so you may need to look up WASAPI so you can get exclusive use. I thought the audio quality was great. I sold my Chord DAVE.
  2. S

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

Where does one find the latest firmware? The SMSL website reads "no content" in the Firmware section under DAC and Google isn't helping. Also, is it possible to update the firmware using a Mac?
  3. S

Why can't i find that firmware on the SMSL website? No offense, but I'm hesitant to attempt any firmware install that isn't sourced directly from the manufacturer. Something else I've noticed on the SU-10 is noise as it figures out how it needs to handle whatever is incoming -- only effects...
  4. S

Yeah, there's a power cable, it's plugged into the unit! The accessories shot is just stuff I didn't use or need.
  5. S

Sure, pics below. It does come with a bluetooth antenna, USBA-C, and USBA-B cable as well as remote. And yes, I know I still have the film on the LCD. I haven't decided if I'm keeping this yet so figured I'd keep it as "like new" as possible for value on the flip market. I was originally...
  6. S

I got my SU-10 today, bought one to play around with. I need to get XLR interconnects though for a proper comparison, the most noticeable change from the incumbent (a $10k+ product with a person's name) was how weak RCA output is on the SU-10. I have a Burson Soloist 3X GT, which is 10W of Class...
Top Bottom