Search results

1. Pixelwarfare

Fosi Audio K5 Pro teardown and review

Fosi Audio K5 Pro teardown and review The packaging comes with optical, USB-C/A cable, 3.5mm jack splitter for mic and headphone. The DAC is well built just like other Fosi products, solid gunmetal aluminium enclosure. Front: All the aluminium knobs feel high quality. The tone controls have a...
  2. Pixelwarfare

Fosi Audio TB10D teardown and review

Fosi Audio TB10D teardown and review The packaging: Front: Back: Teardown: TPA3255 chip under the heatsink: Thermography on dummy loads (4ohm): Heat issue: One thing that is not often discussed regarding mini class-D amps is thermal management. I was planning to delve further into...
  3. Pixelwarfare

Fosi Audio BT30D Pro review

Compared to the BT30D non-Pro (left), the Pro version is quite a bit longer and heavier (430g vs 620g). The knobs are made of aluminium, different texture compared to the no-pro, a bit more resistance to turn. Same throw switch used to power on. The 3.5mm PRE OUT is full range. Bluetooth...
  4. Pixelwarfare

Fosi Audio DA2120C DAC Amp review

Fairly simple packaging box with generous foam protection all around The DAC/Amplifier got some weight for its size. I was surprised when I picked up the package. It has a rigid all aluminium enclosure with pretty thick walls. This unit is built like a tank, trust me. Maybe a bit overkill but...
Top Bottom