Search results

1. T

Audiophonics DA-S250NC and DAW-S250NC : new integrated amps with DAC (streamer) and Ncore !

I understand if we talk about a defective unit, but for a company that aspires for high fidelity to convince a customer that relay clicking between songs is a feature is beyond me. Inaudible measurements doesn’t matter when we experience audible clicks…
  2. T

First hi-fi system with Canton Chrono SL 586.2

Yes avr is the other route to go and more straightforward. I don’t like that denon doesn’t do tidal connect but that can be solved with another device hooked into the avr and not the most important part of the system anyway.
  3. T

Thank you, good point on the room correction, my placement will not be optimal, so will look into it. As for the streamer, both do tidal connect and Spotify connect, which is what I need. I thought to connect the zen via usb to the dac for better connection and to leave the optical and coax for...
  4. T

Hello, I recently bought the Canton Chrono SL 586.2 speakers and want to build my first hi-fi system around them. I am currently looking at: 1) Power Amp - AUDIOPHONICS HPA-S250NC Stereo Class D Amplifier (800 EUR) 2) DAC + Preamp - Topping D30 Pro (400 eur) 3) Streamer - Ifi Zen Stream (400...
Top Bottom