Search results

1. da Choge

Meaning of Conversation

What is a conversation between myself and another specific member -- is it a DM (Direct Message)? I don't want it to be visible (as of yet, at least) to anyone else except me and the other member (who is a manufacturer's engineer), because it could potentially harm sales. When I try to send a...
  2. da Choge

Question for Engineering/Designer/Repair-Rebuild/DIY'er Types

Kinda of a very niche question, but here goes: I have recently come across a moderately expensive USED AVR for sale in the USA that has some intrinsic value to me. It is currently available (from retail sources) in the USA in a new version and also available in a previous version (very limited...
  3. da Choge

S.M.S.L. VMV V2 DAC/Headphone Amp Questions

Does anyone own (or has previously owned) a S.M.S.L. VMV V2 DAC/Headphone Amp? It's about the right size and form factor of what I'm looking for. I want to replace my SoundBlaster Omni Surround that I use with one of my PCs with a better external USB stereo DAC (and headphone amp). Not looking...
  4. da Choge

S.M.S.L. VMV V2 DAC/HP Amp

Does anyone own (or has previously owned) a S.M.S.L. VMV V2 DAC/Headphone Amp? It's about the right size and form factor of what I'm looking for. I want to replace my SoundBlaster Omni Surround that I use with one of my PCs with a better external stereo DAC (and headphone amp). Not looking...
Top Bottom