Search results

1. C

Really need advice finishing my project!

That is an excellent suggestion, I plan to have the receiver on a shelf, open air free of obstruction, but I think a fan would add that extra amount of protection. Thank you for all of your help.
  2. C

So the wife vetoed the short wall, but in a compromise I bought an AVR-X6700H. I am hoping the higher power output, extra channels and better room correction offset my layout shortcomings. I will use a Klipsch R-34C center, Klipsch RF-82 fronts, SVS SB 2000 Pro sub in the back of the room...
  3. C

So that gave me an interesting thought, we are starting drywall Monday, so i conceivably have time this weekend to make a sort corner on that open right side would a one to two foot short wall in that corner make a significant enough difference to justify the building it?
  4. C

Yes, it is a two story Steel shop building that my wifes business is in. I am retiring soon so we downsized and are building an apartment above the shop. In hindsight I wish I would have bought a little smaller screen, but the investment is made and I really do like the size, I just hope it does...
  5. C

That is what I really wanted to do and my initial plan, but I am building this above my shop and the wall drops down to 7 foot on that wall so the screen and projector will not fit. I am hoping with the atmos ceiling speakers instead of middle surrounds it will counteract the opening imbalance...
  6. C

Hopefully this helps a little more.
  7. C

The attached picture shows the basic plan. Ceilings are 8 ft high, left wall if you are facing the screen is about 19.5 ft. screen wall is 13 feet, back wall is 13 feet, right side facing the screen is open to the kitchen dining area. Couch is 2 to 3 foot from the back wall. Thank You.
  8. C

Hello, new to the forum and looking for advice from the experts. I am building my retirement home and decided to get the system I always wanted but of course I am running into pitfalls and budget constraints. My room is 20L X 13W X 8H walled on 3 sides with no windows, open floorplan to the...
Top Bottom