Search results

1. D

AKG N700 shows that its charging, but it never charges and can't turn on

I recently found on the market a broken AKG N700 and bought them cheap. Their problem is that they show they are charging (the photo below), even when I connect them to my laptop, my laptop signals that I attached something with USB. However the red light is on for hours, it never goes white...
  2. D

Best budget Harman tuned headphones? (JBL Tune 710, AKG K371/361, AKG N700)

Hi everyone, I am about to get my first budget pair of Harman tuned headphones. I am considering the following: JBL Tune 710 60 Euros AKG K371/361 160 euros AKG N700 NC 100 euros I am leaning towards JBL Tune 710, not because of the price range, but because of the measurements also, but...
  3. D

Are headphones frequency response measurements irrelevant?

I've been obsessed with headphones measurements for years, specifically with frequency response measurements. But, I am yet to find measurements that match with what I actually hear. More specifically, none of the measurements match with what I hear when I run the SineGen. They are accurate up...
  4. D

Can I find Golden Ears (goldenears.net) measurements anywhere?

As the title says. Are there Golden Ears measurements archived somewhere, the way Tyll's Innerfidelity ones are? Golden Ears measurements were THE best, and the most accurate I've ever seen. Unfortunately, the site is long gone, and using the Wayback machine is not smooth at all, plus a lot of...
  5. D

Major confusion over Motu M2 - a lot of conflicting reviews

Hi everyone, I am in a search of a new interface in circa 200 euros price range. Just to highlight at the beginning, I almost don't record at all (if I record rarely, its mostly vocals), I only use it for music production, mixing, and mastering, so the most important things to me are output...
Top Bottom