Search results

1. G

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

Any chance for a DSP dac or maybe in the next DX7?
  2. G

Dan Clark Stealth Review (State of the Art Headphone)

Sooo, any chance of a Drop version lol
  3. G

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

This showed up in my email recently so it prolly a delayed reply but my two cents regarding golden samples would be every electronic device has some variation so whats the percentage of expected similarity controlling for environmental factors for dacs/amp, assuming the question is measurement...
  4. G

Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro Review (headphone)

Do you listen to establish your subjective view prior to taking measurements.
  5. G

I'm just here to watch the show, it very clear that you've had a tremendous influence on the influencers in terms of dacs and amps, as well as the manufacturers (except tube amps obviously). Headphones are a different beast and it will be interesting whether credibility is questioned after some...
  6. G

[Grabs popcorn] The battle of subjectivity vs objectivity for determining product superiority for pleasurable activities is back on. This will bleed into amps and dacs too. Should be interesting.
  7. G

PS Audio Noise Harvester AC Cleaner Review

This is why I love this site, it saves nescient audio noobs like myself from wasting money.
  8. G

JBL LSR305P MKii and Control 1 Pro Monitors Review

Thanks for expanding the content of an already great website. I have these for my PC speakers. They sound great and are cheap enough to just leave on all the time so I don't have to fiddle with the power switch in the back. They never get warm too which is nice. Only thing I'd change would be...
  9. G

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

I'd love to see the measurements of the latest DX3 Pro LDAC and the version before that.
  10. G

Fiio E10k outperforming DX3 with Sennheiser 6xx. How could it be?

I don't even like my E10K but I'll admit that is has more base and way more soundstage than the DX3 Pro V1. Far less clean however, but you definitely can't remove subjectivity from the evaluation of an audio device. It's probably the most important aspect, at least to the individual.
  11. G

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

I think we should all just join patreon and pitch in a few bucks to buy one for him to review, assuming Amir would be so kind to do it.
  12. G

Yeah, I wonder why Amir isn't interested. I thought he would be excited to do a nice comparison like with the DX7 and DX7s. Certainly the fans want to know. Maybe my original will become a rare and valuable classic;)
  13. G

Any chance of you sending it to Amirm to test?
  14. G

My contact was through amazon so I don't know their number. The correct name is actually Dilvpoetry, you may be able to google them and ask. I don't see that they have the DX3 Pro remote but they sell the DX7 remote...
  15. G

Mine came with a broken remote, pretty sure customs broke it when they took out the battery as the battery compartment was cracked. I think they dropped it on concrete or something because it had that white concrete dust on the buttons. I contacted my seller (Dvilpoerty) and they allowed me to...
  16. G

A number of people have reported hearing a very loud pop in the left or right headphone channel when the device malfunctioned and went into standby mode involuntarily. I don't think they plugged their headphone back in and said it seemed ok but damage could have been done to the headphone coil...
  17. G

Really appreciate TP-Wong/Topping addressing users directly online. It makes me respect the company despite the concerns I have with my DX3 Pro. I'd prefer a 6.35mm headphone jack and better protection from interference. I still get a faint antenna like noise in the right channel on high gain...
  18. G

What's a corner case design issue? Would that mean if my unit doesn't have that issue I shouldn't worry and how would I know if it does? Only real concern is it breaking my headphones, speaker too but to a lesser extent. I was at the point that I wouldn't even care if my DX3 broke, it would be...
  19. G

Dammit, looks like I have to get rid of this thing. Not worth risking my $800CAN headphones. I doubt they'll replace your damaged headphone too...that should be grounds for a lawsuit. I really enjoyed the functionality and sound quality of this device but QC is probably the worst I've ever seen...
Top Bottom