Search results

1. R

UltraLite-mk5 vs babyface which one would be better

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/rme-babyface-fs-pro-motu-ultralite-mk5-or-other-recomandation-help-immensely-appreciated.37441/
  2. R

Motu M6

It might get too close to the Ultralite-mk5 feature-wise if they added SPDIF/ADAT.
  3. R

iD4 & iD14 MK II - Audient updated their Audio Interfaces

https://support.audient.com/hc/en-us/articles/4401964075028-iD4-and-iD14-MKI-and-MKII-Comparison-Sheet
  4. R

RME Babyface FS Pro, Motu Ultralite MK5, or Other Recomandation (help immensely appreciated)

They have had issues on the Windows side in the past, but they have stabilized. On a Mac they have been much more stable and I would not expect it to be an issue. RMEs support and driver stability has always been stellar and their reputation well deserved, but you do pay for it. I greatly...
  5. R

MOTU UltraLite-mk5 Review (Audio Interface)

What issues are you experiencing?
  6. R

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

My A90 arrived last night after ordering it on Amazon's Prime days - very quick delivery for free shipping and 15% off! Paired it with my D90 for my home office use and after one day of listening to music all day and playing a few video games, it's definitely a keeper. Using it both as a...
  7. R

What headphone(s) do you own ?

I have the lovely combination of a big head and big ears so have gone through a lot as most headphones as most are not very comfortable. I have Sennheiser HD600 Sennheiser HD598 SE Beyerdynamic Amiron Home Grado 80e Airpod Pro B&W PX Hifiman HE400i The most comfortable are the HD598, which I...
  8. R

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

If anyone is looking at picking up an A90, Amazon has them on sale for 15% off right now at $424.99.
  9. R

D90 mqa vs M400, which one should I use?

Because there is a demand for it, despite how vocal a some people here are about it. I went for the non-MQA version myself as I have no need for it but they would not make it if people didn't want it.
  10. R

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

Sort of an odd side question - the outputs can be active at the same time. Can more than one input be active at the same time (USB and optical)?
  11. R

Topping D90 and RME ADI-2 FS

I don't recall RME ever mentioning a new version will be available in the next few months. If they had, it might be worth holding off, but you can play the waiting game forever for the next generation of unannounced products.
  12. R

Audient ID22 converters vs High end conversion?

I picked up the ID22 shortly after it came out and had a lot of driver instability and latency issues. I replaced it with a Babyface Pro and it has been rock solid with very low latency. I have heard that the Audient drivers have improved, but have no experience with them recently.
  13. R

Review and Measurements of RME ADI-2 Pro (comparison to ADI-2 DAC)

It has not yet been released so I guess we will see when they hit the street.
  14. R

Review and Measurements of RME ADI-2 Pro (comparison to ADI-2 DAC)

I have a Babyface Pro (not the new FS model) and have been quite happy with it as an interface. Really low latency and rock solid, stable drivers. I would love to upgrade it to a 2 channel audio interface with specs like the ADI-2, but looks like it is not something RME will be offering...
  15. R

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

I have had nothing but good experiences with Sweetwater and have never paid close to MSRP on anything from them. Like every company, who you deal with makes all the difference in the world. Get a bad person or someone on the wrong day and you'll have a vastly different experience than getting...
  16. R

Topping D90 and RME ADI-2 FS

I would guess this is the same reason why the Pro does not support TotalMix.
  17. R

ADI-2 Pro FSR BE in black with remote

That would be perfect for my uses (guitar amp modeling without having to fire up a DAW) if it supported TotalMix and zero latency monitoring.
  18. R

USB audio interfaces interest

I'd love to see a review of the new upcoming Apogee Symphony Desktop.
  19. R

ADI-2 Pro FSR BE in black with remote

That might explain the price drop that has been available for the current version recently.
  20. R

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

Thought it was supposed to be released in March for an extra $100, but I could have that wrong.
Top Bottom