Search results

1. C

Please help! Schiit Modi 2 not being recognized anymore by Windows?

Thanks for the info! If the problem returns I'll try this for sure
  2. C

To be honest it was more for aesthetic sake, as well as the Modi not being that expensive. If it happens again I will choose something else.
  3. C

Unfortunately I don't have any access to anything but windows. Problem was fixed when Modi 2 was replaced by a Modi 3
  4. C

Bought the Modi 3 and it got recognised straight away, all good. No problems so far. Guess the problem was the Modi 2. Bit annoyed as it happened just as the warranty ended...
  5. C

Seems like a new Windows update always breaks something for me. I got a Modi 3 coming in a day or two and I'll see if it hopefully fixes it. If not I guess I got to do some re-installing
  6. C

Yeah I tried a lot of the solutions before I got the Wyrd. I actually purchased it hoping it would fix the problem but it didn't which is kind of dumb. The mic is kind of a plug and play thing. It doesn't have software. I think at this point I'll probably try a new DAC (Modi 3, also to upgrade...
  7. C

I guess the ps could have gone bad but I think it's unlikely since it is getting power and the power LED is on when it is turned on. I'm also running the Wyrd aswell in case there is a lack of power to the ports but its done nothing. Windows does acknowledge the DAC when its turned on, it just...
  8. C

They do have drivers specifically for Windows 10 on their site. Whether they work or not I'm unsure since I can't install them
  9. C

Well thats thing I'm not 100% sure its just software since I tested it on another PC and the same problem occured. It could be both but I'm not totally sure.
  10. C

In my original post I mentioned how I tried to download the drivers and install them however I keep ending up with the error "Please connect the CMEDIA USB 2.0 Audio Device". So I can't install the drivers because Windows isn't even recognising it as being connected :/
  11. C

I did consider it, but I had already tried their "recommended solutions" and they were quite vague solutions that achieved nothing for me. Also in other threads where I heard the same problems others as my own, many said the support from Schiit is mediocre at best. I guess I was already...
  12. C

Thanks for your reply! I think you're right. I'm so fed up with trying everything to fix it that I think I'll get another DAC. Even though there is the restocking fee I'll still consider the Modi 3 for aesthetic sake but also the Topping D30 as well. Are those in, in your opinion, good DACs...
  13. C

Hi guys, first time poster here. Not sure if this is the correct place to post this on the forum so please tell me if I have posted it in the incorrect area of the forum but to be honest I'm at my wits end of this. (my OS is Windows 10) Basically my setup is a Schiit Modi 2 and Magni 2 stack...
Top Bottom