1. davidebond

Pre-amplifier foobar2000

Thanks for your answer. Best, Davide
  2. davidebond

budget blu-ray player for pc

Thanks for your kind and helpful suggestions. Best, Davide
  3. davidebond

BD burner and player

Thanks. It goes well also a used BD burner and player from one of you.
  4. davidebond

BD burner and player

Good day, can you suggest me a good budget BD external burner and player? Thanks and best, Davide
  5. davidebond

foobar2000 vs powerdvd 22

Yes. I did. But I listen with powerdvd, since foobar2000 is not able to read pure audio BD. It doesn't handle the mshuttle in it. Thanks, Davide
  6. davidebond

Excuse me. I spoke of files, because they are stored in a blu ray disc. Thanks for your reply, Davide P.S. In the BD the files are DTS, PCM, auro, Dolby. I chose DTS, but it sounded not so good as the original at 44.100.
  7. davidebond

Hi. Does the software player "play" a role in the reproduction of cds or is it indifferent what player one uses? For example, is powerdvd22 able to reproduce file at 192 khz? Or does it play 192 khz files at a lower resolution? Thanks and best, davide
  8. davidebond

Topping d10 vs dx3 pro

Hi. In the chart of the DACs I saw that topping d10 has a better position than the dx3 pro. Is there a difference in sound? Colour and warmth? Thanks and best, Davide
  9. davidebond

budget blu-ray player for pc

Hi. Excuse me for this question. What is a good, but budget blu-ray player which I can use with pc in order to listen to pure audio cd? There is no way to listen to them with a blu-ray software as powerdvd or jriver. Some of them contains high resolution files, but only at 96/24 and not at 192...
  10. davidebond

DAC and Windows 11

I would only address a problem. Perhaps, some users can be interested. Thanks. Best, Davide
  11. davidebond

DAC and Windows 11

Hi. I have some dacs and are working fine with Windows 11. Nevertheless some experienced problems. Why? Davide https://dsdguide.substack.com/p/dsd-guide-conversation-does-your/comments?utm_source=substack&publication_id=542494&post_id=120633421&utm_medium=email&isFreemail=true&comments=true
  12. davidebond

Gain in headphones amp?

Thanks. Now I purchased also the JDS atom dac+. For me the jds sound is warmer, but it is not very clear in the details. The topping dx3 alone is better, also if its sound is a little cold. Thanks, davide
  13. davidebond

Binaural?

I listened with headphones, of course.
  14. davidebond

Binaural?

Hi. I purchased a cd which contained also binaural files to listen to. Honestly, according to MY opinion, the original sound was better than the binaural, although the latter was at 24 bits. Why did it seem worse to me? Thanks and best, Davide
  15. davidebond

dolby?

To @fpitas : no problem. To @sarumbear : thanks for the suggestion. Best, davide
  16. davidebond

dolby?

Why so harsh? I posted a question. No one replied and I wrote my opinion. When I posted my first message I didn't try to stop Dolby. Then I didn't know the result. I tested and I posted my mind. I understood that it was of no interest. I apologize for the disturb. Best, Davide
  17. davidebond

dolby?

Well. I suggest to stop Dolby before listening, because this way the sound is more natural, precise and detailed. Best, Davide
  18. davidebond

dolby?

Hi. Windows 11 uses of default dolby. When using a dac, is it necessary to stop it in order to mantain the sound as clean as possible? Thanks and best, davide
  19. davidebond

Pre-amplifier foobar2000

I am sorry.
Top Bottom