Search results

1. M

DX3 Pro+ with 50 ohm headphones? Is this okay?

I made the dumb mistake of not realizing that dx3 pro, and dx3 pro+ are separate products The dx3 pro has output impedance of 10 ohms, while dx3 pro+ is 0.1 ohms
  2. M

Alright, when it comes in saturday, this will be my test I will test it with cheapo sansa clip headphones. If it doesn't explode, I think I'll call it a winner.
  3. M

Thank you for the clarification and comfort I'm an over anxious person
  4. M

Okay, so there are no issues, and this is overblown. Okay
  5. M

Sorry, the 3 and not 3+ had 10 ohm out. I got that mixed up. Still the above chart concerned me, mostly because I wasn't sure how to read it.
  6. M

The question wasn't can these headphones power high ohm headphones. The question was are they fine with low ohm headphones, without distortion. The above graph indicates maybe not? Something about a 1/8 rule for output impedance, where it's 10 ohms of impedance (compared to many amps which are...
  7. M

I previously had a fiio q1 dac/amp, which died, and then a topping nx4 dsd, which also died last week. I have Sennheiser 558 headphones, not the best, but they are what I have. They're comfortable, but are getting worn down after I've had them for 6 years. I recently ordered, but not have yet...
Top Bottom