Search results

1. M

Gaming Headphones Better Than Sundaras

Hi. I have some Sundaras which I use for music, movies and gaming at home. I keep toying with the idea of buying some other headphones primarily for gaming but when I read into it I end up sticking as there are a huge amount of opinions out there and the Sundaras always seem to come out as one...
  2. M

Closed Back Choices

Hi I am soon to be moving to London and would like a pair of closed backs to take around with me for the tube and work. I have a pair of Sundaras which I use at home and especially enjoy the detailed sound and the wide soundstage. I would like to get as close to this as possible with a closed...
  3. M

DAC Advice for SMSL HO100

Hi I have an SMSL HO100 and I am thinking about buying a DO100 to go with it. I’ve read there are some issues using USB C to USB C and it is a bit on the pricey side, I can get it for about £190. I was wondering about alternatives, cheaper if possible. Its primary use will be Bluetooth for now...
  4. M

Amp for Hifiman Sundara

Hi Up until now I was using a Topping NX4 DSD but I would like to buy a desktop amp. I dont really see myself using anything harder to drive than my Sundaras, I may at some point buy some Sennheiser HD600 or similar but nothing in the hard to drive range. I've been looking at at few different...
  5. M

DAC / AMP or Denon AVR-X2200W for movies

Hi Just after a bit of advice. I have a Denon AVR-X2200W home cinema amp but at night I use my headphones, Hifiman Sundaras using the 6.5mm out on the front of the amp into my Topping NX4 DSD using the headphone amp input and then on to the headphone. I keep the volume on the amp at about 40-50...
Top Bottom