Search results

1. S

Dx3 pro+, L30ii and C200

I have a DX3 Pro+, ordered on Amazon (Germany) along a P3As unit and have had no issues at all from any of the devices. All boxes closed, devices perhaps not 'sealed' as such but with the screen protector and all in plastic bags, no scratches, etc., as expected from new a product. I guess all...
  2. S

Device choice for using passive speakers for TV

Not yet, I was on vacation and now back :) The TV model is a Snoy Bravia KDL-42W828B, to not list all them here and have the exact refenrece, it can be seen here in the manual: https://www.libble.eu/sony-kdl-42w828b/online-manual-625631/?page=0014 Volume can be adjusted and the TV has sound...
  3. S

Thank you for the feedback. As I'm not an expert nor even a novice (rather a 'noob' I'm not afraid to say :)) in this domain, I can only rely on sources I find (this forum, the reviews and shops). The more I search and get feedback, the more confused I get on what to choose from after all :(
  4. S

That is one of the list I have, although the shop suggested the SMSL AD18 V3.1. I'm trying to review a few from this site to have a better idea and make a 'short list'
  5. S

I contacted a local shop which actually advice to go for a 'FDA' instead of a Class D. Argument is that if I only want to connect digital inputs (TV, media player, and alike), and FDA would be digitally native for all inputs. Thoughts ? Thank you
  6. S

I understand and believe me I would do minor adjustments if I could. Renting a place don't allow me to just start adding outlets wherever I need them just like replacing custom build furniture. I'm definitely not technical, I had my setup for years without really paying attention to...
  7. S

Thank you for the suggestion; even if it is a practical one which I would have though of in case it just was possible, it simply is not a solution for my situation. I even thought of putting my setup in a corner which would not be practical to use (manually like putting a cd disc in or remotely...
  8. S

Thanks for your input, that little device look very nice ! :)
  9. S

Thanks, I forgot to mention I'm in Europe ? :) I'll have to use another website but I was browsing Atos to get an ide on products. As helper, I'm browsing options from online shop with in/out-puts and price range, example...
  10. S

Thank you for the reply. I'm thinking around 250€ the speaker cannot be much more than monitors of the size of JBL Control 1 (roughly 14dx23hx16w) but I don't wish to buy new speakers as I have them available. Indeed, power source is a bit of a struggle, again due to the custom furniture which...
  11. S

Thank you for the feedback. I was thinking the MX3 and PA3 combo but MX3 is not available, and MX5 is quite a budget leap compared to MX3. Any singe unit or combo you would recommend ? I'm looking for about 250€ range but this is a 'random' number, I can extend it a bit if needed but I just...
  12. S

Hi; I hope this post is in the right thread. I recently moved place and we have build in furniture which is not deep enough to hold my audio and video devices. I used to connect the TV and other devices to the AMP but now I have to look into a compact alternative to replace the AMP to be able...
Top Bottom