Search results

1. Nutsfortubes

iPad to Marantz SA-KI SACD/DAC.

Thanks for all your help I figure it out on my own. Have a good day!
  2. Nutsfortubes

Marantz SA-10 Review (SACD Player & DAC)

Wrong the rings are $36K https://bolavip.com/en/nfl/super-bowl-2022-ring-value-how-much-does-the-nfl-championship-ring-cost-20220110-0019.html
  3. Nutsfortubes

Marantz SA-10 Review (SACD Player & DAC)

Oppo where can I buy a new one? Oh they don’t make them anymore.
  4. Nutsfortubes

Gee thanks for all the replies I am overwhelmed I don’t know when I’ll have time to read them all. ;)
  5. Nutsfortubes

Ok what is needed to set up an IPad Mini 5th Gen to the USB DAC input of my SA-KI SACD’s DAC? And will this work? Also does anyone have knowledge about the HEOS app? Thank you in advance.
  6. Nutsfortubes

Tidal?

Can you stream from a MacBook to a DAC via USB and then use your IPad with Tidal app to act as a remote control like with Spotify? I dropped Spotify due to them never releasing HiRes. Using AppleMusic now but can’t use iPad to control it.
  7. Nutsfortubes

Why is your equipment on the floor?

Sorry not offended I don’t take anything a stranger wrights on a forum seriously. And just for the record I don’t give 2 s$&@s what anyone says about me.
  8. Nutsfortubes

As Bruce Lee said “Take what you need and leave the rest.” I think I’ll go listen to my music not the equipment. While you guys debate nonsense.
  9. Nutsfortubes

Can’t put it or other tube amps on the shelf too much heat. Not a fashion statement. Also the room is small. So that all I have to say about that.
  10. Nutsfortubes

Anyone heard the new Technics 1200-G/GR?

Have you listened to every tonearm in the world?
  11. Nutsfortubes

Trying to understand the turntable/vinyl world...

If you want to check out some hedonism Bob Spitz bio Led Zeppelin. They where some sick Mofos.
  12. Nutsfortubes

Anyone heard the new Technics 1200-G/GR?

BRYSTON LIMITED WARRANTY Bryston analog audio products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for twenty (20) years from the original date of manufacture. The warranty includes parts and labour. Bryston digital products and cables are warranted for five years from the original date...
  13. Nutsfortubes

Hay at least everyone in the world knows where the Boss lives.
  14. Nutsfortubes

No prop 215 here in the land of the Boss.
  15. Nutsfortubes

Now you are talking to the strengths of vinyl. At last. This is what it takes to, as per the title, understand the TT/vinyl world. Making money out of people who are willing to pay stupid prices per song. What a club to join. A LP has 8 to 12 songs not one.
  16. Nutsfortubes

Try to clean the seeds from your weed and roll a joint with your hard drive while listening to dark side of the moon.
  17. Nutsfortubes

Ok here is an aspect of vinyl that has nothing to do with sound. Try and get this with FLAC or cds even. I believe the original retail was $699.00 and when I told my wife I wanted to get it she said I was nuts...
Top Bottom