Search results

1. S

Music Streaming Advice

I do have a not so old PC hanging out…
  2. S

Music Streaming Advice

I have a amp and preamp and speakers… need the dac and streamer… I don’t work lol
  3. S

Music Streaming Advice

Hello, Need some advice from the professionals, I have a real nice Amp and preamp. All I do is stream music with airplay. Can anyone recommend a Dac,streamer? ‘I didn’t like the Node…budget is$2000 or less…
  4. S

Matrix X Sabre pro 2 and power amp

Did you hook the Matrix directly to your power amp? How’s it working out?
  5. S

Help with Naim Uniti Atom

Sounds like excellent wisdom, Thank you…
  6. S

I have played about 30 songs with the Uniti Atom into the Klipsch Forte IVs and the sound is amazing… I don’t know about the measurements but maybe our ears and brain is the best way to measure things…
  7. S

I am getting it today, going to hook it up and see how I like it. I have a 60 day satisfaction with Crutchfield where I can send it back for a full refund.
  8. S

We are totally Apple in my household, so probably Airplay most of the time. I really enjoy music especially now that I am retired and have all this wonder time to enjoy it….my hearing is still good so I want a good sound. Lots of reviews on the Uniti were stressing how well made it is, really...
  9. S

The Cambridge was my second choice in my research, how is the app with the Cambridge? The speakers I have for this is the Klipsch Forte IV sensitivity 99 db.
  10. S

Does anyone have any suggestions on something that will replace the Naim uniti atom.
  11. S

After reading Amir’s test results of the uniti atom I am totally upset. I feel like I fell into the black hole watching to many reviews on the Atom which were really good compared to Amir’s bad review. I am getting the Atom today so Amir if you are listening what should I do? I already set the...
Top Bottom