Search results

1. Huang Jerry

Weird problem with my KH O110 studio monitor.

Brief overview: Klein + Hummel O110, around 15 years old, making noises as seen in the video below. Quite temperamental tweeter electricity noise, started around 3 months ago, 60% of the time it works perfectly fine, it is unusable when this happens. The noise still happens when XLR cable is...
  2. Huang Jerry

Thanks ChatGPT, Couldn't Have Said it Better.

A quick ChatGPT session yielded me a (very comprehensive and accurate!) summary of ASR. Q: Tell me about Audio Science Review A: Now that I think about it, should've chuck it into ASR's Wikipedia page.
  3. Huang Jerry

Help with choosing a studio monitor.

So I sold off some gear, and instead of being a financially wise man, I decided that I needed a proper pair of studio monitor. I'm choosing between two pairs: - Klein + Hummel O110 in very good condition, for SGD650 (USD470, EUR455) - Kali LP6 (not V2) brand new in box, for SGD500 (USD375...
  4. Huang Jerry

An Observer Turned New Member

Hi, I'm kind of new here, but I'm also kind of not... I've been appreciating ASR ever since high school. Now that I rented a dorm, I'm now in a position to enjoy the cream of the crop of this forum: Speakers. (but also DACs and amps) I do have some gear, mostly pesky earphones and headphones...
Top Bottom