Search results

1. P

Is the MoFi gate and lawsuit just the beginning?

Same here. But I also bought a DSD file that basically was an upsampled PCM. Most sellers are gone now, and the titles were kinda boring. Having the MoFi and Analogue Production catalog as DSD265 would sell big time.
  2. P

Hey Jim I have zero tolerance for bullies and trolls. This is why I will always bark back and call out users who try to put a negative flavor on my posts or comments. This is the freedom I claim for myself. Of course, I understand that many people feel better when they bully others. I'm also...
  3. P

Buying the DSD256 would be awesome. Acoustics Sounds stopped selling DSD files because of international licensing problems. To complex.
  4. P

This is what I think as well. Being legally on the edge is probably still ok. But there are already rumors about a settlement to avoid court. And this could be a strategy of some others as well. Damaging the brand by suing them because they feel betrayed. Kinda revenge act by vinyl collectors.
  5. P

Everything. The question is if there will be more investigations, cover-ups, and lawsuits regarding missing or misleading language about analog or digital sources. Obviously, you don't like the title. Why this passive-aggressive question? Just ignoring it would be an option as well. Bad day?
  6. P

Last week started building a free online database for sonically outstanding vinyl reissues that goes beyond just MoFi titles. You can filter by different information. For example, to see only the digital MoFi titles. Or all AAA 45rm mono titles from 1997 to 2006. It's free, and it's for you...
Top Bottom