Search results

1. C

ADAM Audio A series 2022

I noticed that the default setting under limit controls in Sonarworks is a max boost of 12db. When exporting to the Adam format, the default is with no boost, as that's what Adam recommends. Double check that when you're listening to it on the computer, you don't have a boost applied, as that...
  2. C

ADAM Audio A series 2022

Yes, once it's loaded onto the speakers and then saved, it just stays on the speakers and you don't have to be on the network unless you want to change something or control something (such as muting or the volume level). In the software you can also toggle between the parametric EQ, Sonarworks...
  3. C

ADAM Audio A series 2022

The delays with the release were starting to get frustrating, but I'm really glad it's finally available, even if it's just a beta version and not the full one yet. I've been using it the last couple of days and it really works well and is making things so much easier. A control has been...
  4. C

FS: Neumann KH120 pair

Price drop to $900 shipped
  5. C

FS: Neumann KH120 pair

For sale is a pair of Neumann KH120 studio monitors in excellent condition. Will ship in original factory boxes. USA only $950.00 for the pair. Also, I'm willing to split the shipping costs with the buyer.
  6. C

Air Fryers & Pressure Cookers

I have an Instant Pot that I use once and a while. I've found that it works best if you use recipes that are specifically designed for it. It does save a lot of cooking time overall, but I find that between the time it takes for it to get up to pressure and also waiting for the pressure to...
  7. C

Air Fryers & Pressure Cookers

I've had a Breville Smart Oven for a long time. It does work really for toasting various things without burning. Once you figure out some different settings for certain things, the results are pretty repeatable. It also works really well for reheating. I don't tend to use it much for baking...
  8. C

ADAM Audio A series 2022

Between this and the ongoing delays with the A-control software, it seems like they might have brought them to market before they were really ready. I think they should have waited a little longer to get everything sorted out. Some companies don't publish frequency charts, but a while back they...
  9. C

ADAM Audio A series 2022

That's surprising. I can't hear noise at all on mine. My laptop is louder. Is this on both of them? Probably best to send them back if you think something's wrong.
  10. C

ADAM Audio A series 2022

Mine are pretty much quiet. I can't hear any hiss or noise at all.
  11. C

Mathaudio Room EQ users (tips & tricks)

I'm using the new Adam A7v monitors that came out recently. Correction is possible within the monitors via dsp, however there are some delays on the software being released so I haven't been able to try it yet. I'm currently using REW and using a parametric EQ in the mean time. I'm trying to...
  12. C

Spirits, what you drinking...

I really like these a lot. I use them in a lot of things. I always have extra syrup in the jar at the end that I try to come up with ways to reuse.
  13. C

Mathaudio Room EQ users (tips & tricks)

I wasn't aware of this before. I've been doing some room correction lately and this looks interesting.
  14. C

Neumann KH150

I suppose you're right. I didn't think about that. If the DSP is the most important thing, you could get the sub. There are some situations/uses or types of music where a sub isn't really needed and it might be preferable to have larger monitors that have a wider frequency range instead. Also...
  15. C

Neumann KH150

I commented earlier that the aluminum kh120 feels very sturdy, but I really don't think it matters that much. Once they're set up on a studio, you really don't end up handling them anymore. They're not something you're supposed to be moving around or traveling with.
  16. C

Umik 1 Vs umik 2

Nice! Let us know how it goes.
  17. C

Spirits, what you drinking...

They're definitely not the same.
  18. C

Neumann KH150

Since there is a rumored KH120 II, I'm guessing that it will be priced higher than the current KH120 and there will be less of a gap. Just a guess though.
Top Bottom