Search results

1. cincyjack

How good is your hearing?

Age 67, dropoff after 10k is pretty sad. Too many years drumming without earplugs.
  2. cincyjack

What items have you purchased as a result of ASR?

RME ADI-2 FS HD 800S I also surmised the Bluesound Node 2i would work for me. VERY happy with this combo.
  3. cincyjack

What did we regret in our audio life.

Not going into the dressing room between shows at the Blue Note during Chick Corea’s 75th birthday stint at the club to tell Chick and John McLaughlin how much I’ve enjoyed their music. Carpe diem.
  4. cincyjack

Why BOOMERS Hate POP Music - YouTube

“What if some of those plugins are written in FORTRAN.” That right there is funny.
  5. cincyjack

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

Thanks to Amir for reviewing the HD 800S, as well as the RME ADI-2. I finally ponied up a donation and encourage anyone sitting on the fence to support this informative and entertaining project. I received the phones a couple days ago, after a fedex delay. My impressions are for potential...
  6. cincyjack

CD Player Outputting Out of Phase Mono

Sure enough, a broken trace was the culprit. Jumpered a fix. I think a loose screw myst have contacted the bottom of the energized board.
  7. cincyjack

Thanks. I'm thinking it's the board. Waiting on a pal.
  8. cincyjack

Odd probem with my Jolida JD-100 CD player. The left set of RCA out jacks now puts out a mono signal that is out of phase. The right set works fine. I noticed a severe drop in bass. Both stereo channels are present in both sides of headphones. I popped the molex connector at the output jacks but...
Top Bottom