Search results

1. B

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Same here, had to install v224 to make it work on Windows 10
  2. B

DAC/AMP and gaming

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/designing-a-3d-printable-case-for-the-khadas-tone-board.5098/page-2#post-118310 Found a company that printed it for me. 3D model is at the link above (made by Frost). You can see the final result in my post on the last page of that...
  3. B

DAC/AMP and gaming

Can't really help with that. They might be kinda in the same tier according to measurements. For Khadas Board you would need a case (for aesthetics), while D30 comes in a metal enclosure already
  4. B

DAC/AMP and gaming

@dwang040 thanks. I have Khadas Tone Board + JDS Atom set up already. As for the mic, i have Samson Q2U ;)
  5. B

Review and Measurements of New JDS Labs Atom Headphone Amp

Khadas + Atom combo finally finished, but not the cable management :d Will do that soon Thanks to @Frost for a 3D model https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/designing-a-3d-printable-case-for-the-khadas-tone-board.5098/page-2#post-118310
  6. B

What headphone(s) do you own ?

DT 770 Pro (80 Ohms), Sony MDR EX650AP
  7. B

Thanks, i've read all the pages of that thread earlier :) So, can i just put the board inside the plastic enclosure without using standoffs?
  8. B

Well, i need a real one now. Board is currently lying on Amp without any problems
  9. B

I need a case for the board now. If i get some wood/plastic enclosure, will i need to do grounding work or will i be fine with just standoffs?
  10. B

Got it today, works like a charm with JDS Atom. I am happy as hell! P.S. Panicked first, there was no sound. Had to run XMOS driver setup .exe as an admin
  11. B

DAC/AMP and gaming

Will such combination affect latency in games much and will it be possible to have proper experience? I don't only listen to music, but play games too. I haven't found clear answers at forum search, decided to ask here
  12. B

Hugh, so, it is possible to use DIY Khadas case for VIMs without any extra setup? (like drilling holes etc)
  13. B

Choosing Unbalanced RCA Audio Cables for Home Use: What Really Matters? - Shielding & Directionality Questions

Bluejeans is kinda expensive because of shipping. As for Monoprice, too stiff from what i read from reviews
  14. B

Choosing Unbalanced RCA Audio Cables for Home Use: What Really Matters? - Shielding & Directionality Questions

Do AudioQuest Tower and AudioQuest Evegreen have a good soldering? Are they good in general? Or should i look for other brand?
  15. B

Great that i found this thread by accident. Which cable should i use afterall? I am more confused now. Edit: can someone suggest some brands or models that can be bought in EU, please? My setup will be Khadas Board + Atom, so i am not in need of really expensive cable
Top Bottom