Search results

1. A

Yamaha R-N1000-A vs R-N800A

I read very recently that two new mid range Yamaha streaming amps are to be launched in Europe soon (R-N1000A & R-N800A) but so far there are no reviews. Does anyone have a view on whether there will be any noticeable difference in the sound quality or performance? I'm trying to work out if...
  2. A

Speaker recommendations to pair with a Bluesound Powernode N330?

I'm a bit late to the chat but I've had a Powernode for about nine months now and have them hooked up to a pair of Q Acoustic 3050i floorstanders and they sound fantastic https://www.qacoustics.co.uk/q3000i-range-q3050i-floorstanding-speaker.html . As these speakers are quite bass heavy, you...
  3. A

Advice on sub-woofer vs upgrade of Powernode amp

Very much so. Thank you.
  4. A

That's fantastic and thanks for clarifying this. I'll test it out at 60hz when the house is empty(!) and see what happens.
  5. A

Thanks so much that's really helpful. I will double check with them to confirm the crossover range as I suddenly thought just because it's on the BluOs app (which is used across a number of brands and models) doesn't mean it's actually on the Powernode. So you may be right after all.
  6. A

Thank you. I've just checked and it has a range of 40hz to 200hz, although tbh I haven't a clue what this really means?!
  7. A

Thanks. That's the conclusion I'm coming too as well!
  8. A

Hi I have a Bluesound Powernode (latest version) and Q Acoustic 3050i speakers (6 ohm, 100 wpc,) and I am very happy with the sound and performance. But...when I increase the bass to 4 and treble to 2 on the tone controls it sounds great but after an hour at very high volumes (75% approx of...
  9. A

Sub-woofer Advice

Hi I have a Bluesound Powernode (latest version) and Q Acoustic 3050i speakers (6 ohm, 100 wpc,) and I am pretty happy with the sound and performance. But...when I increase the bass to 4 and treble to 2 on the tone controls it sounds great but after an hour at very high volumes (75% approx of...
Top Bottom