Search results

1. N

Dirac ART is now running on beta FW for Denon Xx800H AVRs!

What is are the ramifications of ART at 48kHz processing?
  2. N

Denon AVR-X4800H AVR Review

Not to mention that I can't really think of any technology it is missing.
  3. N

Dirac ART is now running on beta FW for Denon Xx800H AVRs!

$1,000 is way too much. They could increase market share and overall profit if they sold it for less.
  4. N

Hey @Dobbyisfree I submitted this ticket to Audyssey in Oct 2022 asking... Will you be adding the option to not boost the surrounds to DEQ? They replied: "Yes, in the next MultEQ-X release, we will be giving users an option to not boost the surrounds while using DEQ." Then just last month...
  5. N

Just a heads up - People are reporting a bug in the new firmware that wipes the distances in your configuration when using the quickset buttons.
  6. N

Denon AVR-X4800H released for Sale

Congrats! I haven't had any issues at all with mine. Enjoy!
  7. N

I using an Outlaw 5000 based on Gene's review on Audioholics.
  8. N

Hey FrankieD, No, I have a 5 channel external amp running the LCR and the 2 pair of side surrounds running in parallel.
  9. N

I should add that my new 4800 runs a lot cooler then my old 4400. After a hour or so it was around 90 degrees on the top of the unit.
  10. N

I don't really know since I don't have 4 subs. Sorry
  11. N

Hey RF air, I am really enjoying my new 4800. I have had absolutely no issues with it and I really enjoy both the new GUI and the web interface. When I wanted to rename the HDMI ports I started doing it via the GUI then realized screw this and switched over to the web interface, which was much...
  12. N

I have had my 4800 for about two weeks and I am really enjoying it. I am hoping his test results show no audible issues which would match my experience. In other words, I don’t care about any specs that only a bat could hear.
  13. N

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

Hey all, hope you're enjoying your weekend. I am going to play a little devil's advocate here. When someone says "I do not recommend this product" they are actually saying "I do not recommend that you buy this product" or basically "Do not buy". In other words, if I ran into Amir on the...
  14. N

Hey RF Air, I was monitoring the information available for the 3800 since it was released first but my intentions were always to purchase the 4800 (preordered in September). I prefer the 4800 for the larger display, monolithic amp layout, and the fact that it is built in Japan. At this...
  15. N

Just ordered. I should have it next week. :)
  16. N

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

Thanks for the info. FYI - They are bipoles not dipoles.
  17. N

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

New Denon receiver related question for you brainiacs. :) I am thinking about adding additional side surrounds for my back row due to the current placement of my side surrounds which can't be moved. The people in the back row are missing out on some of the action. Yes, I have bipoles but...
  18. N

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

Got it. Thanks
  19. N

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

@peng To piggy back on @Acerun question.... I assumed the blue "Denon AVR-3800" line was internal amps and the red "Ch2" line was when using external amps, correct? That would mean using the internal amps would give you a higher SINAD. From your prior comments, I believe it is the other way...
  20. N

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

@voodooless Thank you for the quick reply. Distance to the sweet spot is 9 feet away from LCR and I have multiple subs so my crossover is 80Hz for all channels. I generally listen to movies at -10 and sometimes reference level. (Top Gun) So that would be what... 75dB to 85dB?
Top Bottom