Search results

1. A

Searching an 2.1 amplifier with optical input for less than 150€

Since I could not decide, I made a small table. Feel free to comment and leave feedback. For now my favourites are: Aiyima D03, Fosi DA 2120C and Loxjie A30
  2. A

Thank you for your input. Since I am only using digital input, where does this make a difference for me? EDIT: And the other amps also have analog output (the speakers), so they should also need an DAC? You mean because of the headphone jack?
  3. A

AIYIMA D03 class D amplifier "Subjective review"

Yeah a comparison to the Loxjie A30 would be great, since I am searching for a comparison of budget 2.1 amps with digital input.
  4. A

Bluetooth 2.1 amp recommendations

Which amp did you decide on in the end? Could you share a review?
  5. A

Monoprice Blackbird Review (HDMI Audio Extractor)

So I have this HDMI Audio Extractor in my shopping cart. Is there any reason why I should fear this having worse S/PDIF performance than the Monoprice Blackbird? Because my idea was to hook this to a small digital amplifier. Maybe you could also have a look on my other post where I listed a few...
  6. A

Since my Onkyo TX-NR414 broke down, and I only need one HDMI in and output and 2.1 sound, I was thinking about a more unconventional setup: Routing the HDMI Signal through an audio extractor, that gives me S/PDIF, which I then will feed into a small 2.1 amplifier. So the first question would...
Top Bottom