Search results

1. Z

Hifiman Ananda Review (headphone)

will there ever be a review of the stealth version of this headphones?
  2. Z

Upgrade from Sennheiser HD650. Planar?

The non "stealth" version received a bad review from Amir. Did the stealth version fix the issues regarding distortion and resonance?
  3. Z

Upgrade from Sennheiser HD650. Planar?

hello, i have a pair of sennheiser hd650 and i'm thinking of upgrading. ofcourse i'm looking for something with less distortion and better tonal response. my budget is around 500$. i was looking at some planar magnetic headphones. any ideas?
  4. Z

EQ for Sennheiser Hd8 DJ - Am i doing it right?

I own a pair of Sennheiser HD8 DJ. i think they are fantastic headphones for many reason, from the clarity and extreme tightness of bass to the sound isolation. it would be amasing to have a review but sadly i live in Europe. I was wondering if i'm doing the eq somehow correctly and i'm not...
  5. Z

Gain in headphones amp?

Ragarding this topic, i have a pair of sennheiser hd650 driven by a topping dx5. I usually end up driving them at -10db or more at low gain, would it be better to use high gain? i've read that they have almost 450 Ohm of impedence around 100Hz, does low gain impact performance in that region...
  6. Z

Distorsion vs Power graph explanation

hello, i have a question: i don't think i understand the graph that is shown in every headphone amp review. look for instance at the review of the topping l30 ii https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/topping-l30-ii-review-headphone-amp.36027/ sinad at mid gain is 121db...
  7. Z

Topping L30ii or Topping DX3 Pro+ as ampl for Senn hd650?

i had the same situation. l30 ii is completely overkill for the hd650. i returned it and the e30ii that drove it to get a dx5, which is still too powerfull but not that much. the dx3 pro+ is also a good choice for 100$ less then l30ii+e30II and has the same amount of power of the dx5. Ofcourse...
  8. Z

Topping E30 II DAC Review

The filters graph is wrong. The default is number 3. 1 sharp 2 slow 3 short sharp 4 short slow 5 super slow 6 low dispersion. Look at the review of the e30 I for the correct graph
Top Bottom