Search results

1. mahirzukic2

Review and Measurements of New JDS Labs Atom Headphone Amp

I have it the other way around. Atom sitting on top of DX3Pro.
  2. mahirzukic2

Review and Measurements of LOXJIE d20 DAC and Headphone Amp

Usually all electronics operate at 12V DC nominal voltage, some might at 3V or 5V though. All those transformers (whichever you get) do pretty much the same thing, convert the 110 - 240V AC into 12V DC. Being 115-230 a spec range indicated on the transformer itself, it will be pretty fine for...
  3. mahirzukic2

Review and Measurements of New JDS Labs Atom Headphone Amp

Wow, I have exactly the same setup. Atom + DX3 Pro, only 1 Atom though. :p
  4. mahirzukic2

How to Fix ESS Hump on SGD1 and LA-QXD1

I think it is cursed. We should get it to a preacher. :p
  5. mahirzukic2

1/8" to 1/4" adapter

After seeing those prices, I think I might go with: Will just get another 1/4 golden plug for this. That should be easy. Thank you all for helping me out.
  6. mahirzukic2

1/8" to 1/4" adapter

Luckily I got both the orders canceled and refunded. Now onto figuring out which cable to buy. This is not an option, as I want to use this 1/4 plug for my Denons (after they are rebuilt with walnut and moded with dynamat). Also I want to have the option of 2 cables: XLR to 1/4 and XLR to 1/8...
  7. mahirzukic2

1/8" to 1/4" adapter

I just sent them a message regarding the cable and asking for a cancelation.
  8. mahirzukic2

1/8" to 1/4" adapter

I just checked, it's a 4 pin. Which means that the 2nd cable is also wrong. OMG.
  9. mahirzukic2

1/8" to 1/4" adapter

To be frank, I have no idea. I bought the Fostex's which came in this manner.
  10. mahirzukic2

1/8" to 1/4" adapter

Ordered. I just hope the other one gets canceled.
  11. mahirzukic2

1/8" to 1/4" adapter

Will this one do? https://www.thomann.de/intl/cordial_cfm_03_fv_klinke_xlr_kabel.htm
  12. mahirzukic2

1/8" to 1/4" adapter

Thanks. Will try to cancel this one.
  13. mahirzukic2

1/8" to 1/4" adapter

"This item does not ship to Germany." and also what's the difference aside from the length?
  14. mahirzukic2

1/8" to 1/4" adapter

Since I've bought them used, they didn't have the plug, but did have all the other stuff (XLR cable with XLR to 1/8 adapter cable).
  15. mahirzukic2

1/8" to 1/4" adapter

Thank you for your suggestion. I just ordered this guy: https://www.amazon.de/Beaulies-Female-6-35mm-Microphone-Adapter/dp/B07M77WYNK
  16. mahirzukic2

1/8" to 1/4" adapter

This is really nice. I have this already installed on my Denon D2000, but wanted to have the same for the Fostex TR50 rp. This is what I have now. The 1/4 adapter you see there is from the Denons, and the XLR to 1/8 neutrik cable is connected to it and sometimes it wiggles a bit and makes the...
  17. mahirzukic2

1/8" to 1/4" adapter

Do you guys know where could I get something like this? I am specifically interested in a plug which would hold the 1/8 plug very snugly, and that it would require you to really pull on it to eject it, meaning it won't eject easily and accidentally.
  18. mahirzukic2

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Well they do pair with JDS Atom very good. You need an amp anyway.
  19. mahirzukic2

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

What the hell is all that on the table? I see the LPS, the Khadas, and what seems like a Raspberry Pi. What's the rest of the gear?
Top Bottom