Search results

1. M

And I present the Khadas Atom...

I started my small project of merging these 2 into one housing. I have the tone board now mounted to the Atom top piece. The Atom's housing is well designed and more than structurally strong enough for this application. I will be drawing up a housing to be printed that will encase the...
  2. M

What wire to build my own RCA interconnects?

It looks like Amphenol is the brand of choice here for the ends. What wire is recommended. I know nothing of the subject and could care less about the snake oil crap. If I could get Amazon basics in a 1' length, that is what I would do. My options seem limited to expensive offerings of $20...
  3. M

DAC/AMP RCA interconnects/jumpers?

What is everyone using to connect the DAC and Amps? I have the tone board and atom amp. They are going to be stacked. They are so close, that Im afraid super short ones will prevent the dac from setting level. Just looking for ideas. I can build something, I just need guidance. Thanks.
  4. M

Khadas tone board and Pixel 2 XL with powered USB hub?

I just received my tone board and I want to use it with my xbox 1 and my pixel 2 xl. I have the required tosslink to coax adapter for the Xbox 1. What I cant seem to get to work is the phone. Is there a specific type of USB powered hub that will work to power the device and share the data...
  5. M

Khadas Tone board and tosslink adapter

Will a tosslink adapter affect the signal of the source? My source only has optical out and the tone board only allows for s/pdif connection. Will a converter harm the source signal? Also, will the tone board play music directly from my google pixel 2 xl that only has usb audio out? Thanks...
Top Bottom