Search results

1. Cuckoo Studio

STAX SR-5 (1975) Headphone Review

Measurement Conditions Explanation And Chart Interpretation Of Cuckoo Studio Review https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/measurement-conditions-explanation-and-chart-interpretation-of-cuckoo-studio-review.45722/ Welcome to Cuckoo Studio Review. I'm Anzol,this is a program...
  2. Cuckoo Studio

The Market Positioning And Actual Application Differences Of "Monitoring Headphones"

This is a sharing of my understanding and application of "monitoring headphones"(or"studio headphones") in actual music work. One thing that everyone will notice is that regardless of the actual frequency response of headphones, manufacturers always promote their headphones as "monitoring"...
  3. Cuckoo Studio

Topping's new audio interface "E2X2" quick preview.

This is not a formal review, just because I recently completed its measurements and saw that many people in the forum were curious. Since I have it, it's not a bad idea to share it. I, like everyone else, am looking forward to Amir's official review of it! Its input and output parameters...
  4. Cuckoo Studio

Sony MDR-Z1R Headphone Review

Measurement Conditions Explanation And Chart Interpretation Of Cuckoo Studio Review https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/measurement-conditions-explanation-and-chart-interpretation-of-cuckoo-studio-review.45722/ We have received the Sony MDR-Z1R headphones sent by WSGM...
  5. Cuckoo Studio

VINCI Headphone Review

Welcome to Cuckoo Studio review. I'm Anzol. The following content is presented from the perspective of a mixing engineer. Measurement Conditions Explanation And Chart Interpretation Of Cuckoo Studio Review...
  6. Cuckoo Studio

Audio-technica M20x Headphone Review

Welcome to Cuckoo Studio review. I'm Anzol, The following content is presented from the perspective of a mixing engineer. Measurement Conditions Explanation And Chart Interpretation Of Cuckoo Studio Review...
  7. Cuckoo Studio

Measurement Conditions Explanation And Chart Interpretation Of Cuckoo Studio Review

What you are about to read is the measurement conditions explanation and chart interpretation of Cuckoo Studio Review. This will help you better understand our measurement conditions, address any doubts about our data, and assist you in better understanding the information we aim to convey...
  8. Cuckoo Studio

Moondrop LAN Review

Welcome to Cuckoo Studio review. I'm Anzol. The following content is presented from the perspective of a mixing engineer. Measurement Conditions Explanation And Chart Interpretation Of Cuckoo Studio Review...
  9. Cuckoo Studio

AKG K601 Review

Welcome to Cuckoo Studio review. I'm Anzol, The following content is presented from the perspective of a mixing engineer. Measurement Conditions Explanation And Chart Interpretation Of Cuckoo Studio Review...
  10. Cuckoo Studio

final b1 Review

Welcome to Cuckoo Studio review. I'm Anzol, The following content is presented from the perspective of a mixing engineer. We have received the Final b1 sent by Afei. We appreciate his support for our channel. Measurement Conditions Explanation And Chart Interpretation Of Cuckoo Studio Review...
  11. Cuckoo Studio

Neumann NDH 30 Review

Welcome to Cuckoo Studio review. I'm Anzol, The following content is presented from the perspective of a mixing engineer. If you prefer video version: We have received the NDH 30 sent by Neumann and let's take a comprehensive look at its performance. The NDH 30 is an open-back over-ear...
  12. Cuckoo Studio

Moondrop Blessing 3 Review

13. Cuckoo Studio

Softears Studio 4 Review

We will be looking at the Studio 4, which was sent to us by Softears. Below are text and graph content. If you prefer video version: We have previously reviewed Softears' flagship RS10, which is priced at $2,099. The Studio 4 is their product at the $449.00 price point. The packaging comes...
  14. Cuckoo Studio

SIMGOT EA500 Review | How do these new 92$ solid metal casing IEMs sound?

Welcome to Cuckoo Studio's review. I am Anzol. You will be watching this review from the perspective of a mixing engineer. Below is the text and image content. If you prefer video version: We received the SIMGOT EA 500 in-ear monitors that were sent to us. Let's take a look at its performance...
  15. Cuckoo Studio

Vido & YD30 Review | These 1.5$ earphones went viral in China.

欢迎来到 Cuckoo Studio 的评论。我是安佐尔。您将从混音工程师的角度观看这篇评论。 以下是文字和图片内容。如果您喜欢视频版本: 在过去的两年里,一副仅需 9.9 元人民币(约合 1.5 美元)的耳机在中国网购平台上已售出数十万套。我自己买了8双,全面看看它们的性能。 普通vido的包装只是一个很简单的塑料袋,对于一副1.5刀的耳机来说无可厚非。 but the so-called 2nd generation of vido:YD30, has a standard packaging and a anime character been designed...
  16. Cuckoo Studio

DT 900 PRO X Review | These new Beyerdynamic headphones are excellent!

Welcome to Cuckoo Studio's review. I am Anzol. You will be watching this headphone review from the perspective of a mixing engineer.I have received the Beyerdynamic DT 900 PRO X headphones from Caleb, appreciate his support of the channel. Let's take a look at how the new Beyerdynamic headphones...
  17. Cuckoo Studio

AKG N5005 Review | These $199 IEMs were originally $1000...

Welcome to Cuckoo Studio's review. I am Anzol. You will be watching this headphone review from the perspective of a mixing engineer. I've received the AKG N5005 from Fouxie, appreciate his support. Below is the text and image content. If you prefer video version: The AKG N5005 comes in a...
  18. Cuckoo Studio

Let's discuss about Acoustical Energy Decay in ARTA.

Last month I posted my first review in audio science review, apart from the usual frequency response measurement, distortion measurement, I have always been extremely interested in the “dynamic” difference between headphones and speakers, although many people do not care Or stick to...
  19. Cuckoo Studio

It's An "iPhone" Of The Headphone World?| Sennheiser HD 600 Headphone Review By Cuckoo Studio

Hey, guys. This is my first headphone review on YouTube.:D I'm a mixing engineer from China, And I wanna continue to make this headphone review in the future. I spent a lot of time on this show and has learned a lot of knowledge about headphone measurement, but I always think I still have many...
Top Bottom