Search results

1. K

SMSL A300 My Subjective-ish review

Thanks for the review! I've also heard the same thing with people upgrading to SMLS amps from the A07 They have all said that the soundstage and imaging is better with their SMSL amps. That included both the SMSL Da9 and the A300
  2. K

AIYIMA A08 PRO Has anyone heard?

Don't get me wrong, these cheap Chinese amps are damm good value, but they are not going to compete with amps from the likes of NAD or Parasounds. The latter companies have years of experience and enginering behind them & use higher grade components. Then factor in reliability from companies...
  3. K

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

maybe they're high. prob spark up a massive joint before they start wrting . Good for the imagination i guess!
  4. K

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

And this got a 5 star review on What HiFi They quote: "Streaming SBTRKT’s Trials Of The Past, the AVC-X3800H delivers a surprisingly nuanced musical performance with an assured attack at the start of each synth note and the envelope of each reverb tail given space to breathe. The hefty bass is...
  5. K

Fosi Audio TB10D Amplifier Review

But with Amir's measurements, there is no real need to buy crap performing gear regardless of the price I'm sure that the majority of us that bought bad peforming gear in the past was due to the fact that these independent & objective measurements were not avalible to the majority ofus. we...
  6. K

Yes, i agree, he is good for entertainment
  7. K

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

That would be an excellent implementation to future DACS!
  8. K

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

Wow! well done SMSL. Dynamic range of 130 db is bloody fantastic! and thank you so much for the review @amirm
  9. K

Randy, is that you? :oops:
  10. K

is it possible that you bougth the old version?
  11. K

New SMSL A300 BTL Class-d Power Amp

The sub-out cut off Freq is 100Hz
  12. K

Sounds Good, i may order one. But then there is also the SMSL Da9 and the SMSL ao200. I wonder if they are as good as the A300?
  13. K

That's interesting, i have a Marantz pm5005, and i've been thinking of buying A300 to replace the Marantz . But i wasn;t sure if it would sound as good, but going by what you have said, it sounds as if it could actually be an upgrade? In what way do you thinking the A300 sounds better than your...
  14. K

Ladder Schumann FPGA Dac

Tharbamar has just posted a review
  15. K

Topping D10s USB DAC and Bridge Review

I thought that's most likely the case. It's just that i like to looks at reviews across the whole board. I've just seen the D10s for the equivalent of 78 USD where i live. Would you consider this to be a fair price for the Topping D10s during this current time?. Also, is there any other simialr...
  16. K

Topping D10s USB DAC and Bridge Review

I'm in the market for a new DAC and the Topping D10s seems to have good reviews. But i came across this review where he says says that the soundstage with this DAC sounds flat and rather one dimensional? He then goes on to say that the Audioquest Dragongfly Red sounded slightly better. Can...
  17. K

Who would buy a speaker without listening to it?

Yeah, i know what you mean. lol also, i think expectation bias is more likely to occur in such environments when you have a salesman trying to convince you of a particular product. Still, the main issue for me is that the listening room is going to be very different than my own home.
  18. K

Who would buy a speaker without listening to it?

How many pairs of speakers did you get through? lol :D
Top Bottom