Search results

1. P

Help about a Schitty Decision

Well, since its not available it makes me think about the Monoprice THX Amplifier
  2. P

Review and Measurements of Topping DX7s DAC and Headphone Amp

Do you think his would be a make a good pairing with my Hd6xx instead of the Schiity Valhalla 2? Out of everything kinda like this, a lot... wondering about subjective impressions.
  3. P

Honestly I don’t know what happened. He raged at me so bad. Wasn’t expecting it. I really appreciate Amir attitude. Loving this place.
  4. P

Damn! Just read it! What the hell, is what i though. What is schiit exactly selling then with the Eitr? I understand the company with their amps, I don’t at all with their DAC’s except with the Modi 3.
  5. P

Thanks a lot ! Regarding the Eitr (USB to SPDIF) is it really worth it or is it just snake oil to sell more stuff?
  6. P

Totally. I know I wrote that. But clearly if I’m talking about a Modi 3 it’s because I’m in a budget. If you are looking for a Mazda 3 car I’d not say, hey you know? A Mustang is a better option (of course it is it’s implied). So maybe you will suggest DarkVoice or LittleDot then and I’d say I...
  7. P

Of course but I was asking about the DAC. The Woo its 2.5x the price. I don’t have that budget. I think the Valhalla 2 for CAD$350, with extra tubes, it’s unbeatable. I know a lot of people here don’t like Schitt, I’m asking or I want to know about the DAC and if going schiit ehasta the...
  8. P

Well guys I bought some HD6XX and got a nice deal on a superb Valhalla 2 which I’m gonna buy since even anti-Schiit people likes the conbo or at least the amp. Now, regarding the DAC, I’m having trouble about ithat. I was asking in SBAF and i stated that I want a Loki and a Modi 3 since I read...
  9. P

Looking advice to purchase DAC. Don’t laugh at this...

Ok guys first thing first. Merry Xmas to everyone ! Now, I was thinking. The beats are new and are waiting for me in Canada, but, I’m going back in a month with my mother, so I could give them to her and sell them in my home country for extra money. I think I can get U$300 out of Them quick and...
  10. P

It’s just a DAC that I’m looking for to play again the DSD and Flac files that I have in my library. Only on my Mac. While moving I’ll just use the Beats wirelessly, already carrying to much stuff with me all the time.
  11. P

So many options now.... I’m reading a bit about each suggestion.
  12. P

Yep. That’s the idea. To have a desktop DAC just for the notebook. On the road I don’t mind. Don’t remind me about the cans. I come from some Z7’s :(
  13. P

It’s a really nice option to consider I see! The only downside is that it does not supports 24/192 according to the site... I’ll check this further.
  14. P

Well guys I sold all my gear last month. For the moment I don’t have so much money to spend, I’m focusing over other priorities and im traveling quite much. The thing is, I’m looking for a DAC or DAC/AMP combo to compliment the Beats Studio 3 (I got them at 50% last month), some of the reasons...
Top Bottom