Search results

1. kulak

motu ultralite mk4 and ultralite motu mk5 comparison

Is there a big difference between motu ultralite mk4 and ultralite motu mk5?
  2. kulak

Sound card comparison (behringer umc 1820 vs motu ultralite mk4)

Friends, I entered the calibration with my behringer umc 1820 sound card. Measurements were made starting from 125 Hz to 8000 Hz. Below are the measurement results for different headphones. behringer UMC1820 could not give me the results I wanted. So I researched a new sound card. Accordingly...
  3. kulak

Can you recommend speakers?

Thank you very much friends, the problem was solved with your suggestions.
  4. kulak

My question is shaped according to your answers.
  5. kulak

130 dB'in üzerine çıkabilen bir amplifikatör önerebilir misiniz? Translated by moderator. Please post in English. Can you recommend an amplifier that can go above 130 dB?
  6. kulak

I don't have a lot of budget, I live in Turkey and I'm looking for a speaker I can find here. Can the speaker I wrote to you meet the requirements?
  7. kulak

Hello friends, I am looking for an active speaker that can have an output of 100 dB or more. 1)Behringer PK112A 12 inch 600W Active Monitor Type Speaker 2)Behringer PK110A 10 inch 350W Active Monitor Type Speaker Could one of the speakers I gave above be sufficient or is there a speaker you...
  8. kulak

Connecting two speakers to my behringer phoria umc1820 sound card to give the highest output

Friends, I will ask one last question. What can you suggest me if I want to use an active speaker?
  9. kulak

Connecting two speakers to my behringer phoria umc1820 sound card to give the highest output

Konuşmacım: Denox kapalı stüdyo serisi modeli: stüdyo-5W Ses kartım: behringer u phoria UMC 1820
  10. kulak

Do you think I can get a higher output if I change my sound card and use Motu mk5. (UMC1820 dynamic range is 106 DB, but Motu mk5 dynamic range is 125 dB)
  11. kulak

Hello, I want to connect two speakers to my behringer u phoria umc1820 sound card and reach the highest sound level I can get. When I connect it to the line outputs on the back of the card, I hear a low sound. When I connect it to the headphone jacks on the front of the card, I hear louder sound...
  12. kulak

UMC1820 set

How do I set the UMC 1820 to reach maximum output?
  13. kulak

BEHRINGER POWERPLAY HA8000 V2 8-Channel High Output Headphone Mix and Distribution Amplifier

1) How is BEHRINGER POWERPLAY HA8000 V2 8-Channel High Output Headphone Mix and Distribution Amplifier 2) Can we send separate audio from each channel with this product? [BEHRINGER POWERPLAY HA8000 V2 8-Channel High Output Headphone Mix and Distribution Amplifier] 3) What is a headphone amp...
  14. kulak

I am looking for a sound card for audiology and medical use

We will already have EMC LVD tests done. While doing these tests, including the sound card in the tests will solve the problem, so right? The computer we use will be a medical computer
  15. kulak

connecting amplifier to sound card

Since our Behringer UMC sound card does not give the desired level, we want to strengthen the output with an amplifier. Our sound card has 2 channels and we need at least 7 outputs. The system we want to set up will give 130 dB output between 125 and 20 kHz and will have at least 7 channels. 1)...
  16. kulak

I am looking for a sound card for audiology and medical use

DM7 seems suitable but I'm not sure if it can be used in the medical field
Top Bottom