Search results

1. J

Using Sony STR-AN1000 for video upscaling?

Hi all, I am considering buying a TCL tv for the first time ever. I am a long time Samsung and Sony panel buyer, and trust Sony to handle video processing better than most others. However with tight budget, I need to find some alternatives. I am looking at the TCL mini-LED options...
  2. J

IEM's for Playstation Portal - Chu II vs. Truthear Zero Dual Blue

Hi all! I am trying to get the most out of my Playstation Portal to do some couch gaming while my TV is occupied with other content. I am needing something small and secure to the ear, so my gaming headsets aren't cutting it. I am looking to budget IEMs. I just returned a pair of Moondrop...
  3. J

Vintage Power from newer amp?

Hi all, I am struggle to understand what I am missing and hoping for some education. I have an old pioneer, sx780. Sound profile aside (warm, cool, ect.) there is more punch compared to anything else I have paired my speakers with. At similar volumes the cones "move" more on the pioneer...
  4. J

Digital Output to powered Subwoofer?

Hi all, I have a Frankenstein system I am trying to play well with each other. I am trying to get a powered sub to connect to a Sonos Port. This port is already feeding two seperate amplifiers using RCA y-connectors. The goal is to have the sub work with either or both amplifiers. One...
  5. J

Vintage amp to sub rca??? No Speaker/Line input option

Hi All, I am looking to add a small sub to my Pioneer SX780. Challenge is my favorite little sub, the Mirage mm6 only has RCA inputs, no speaker/line inputs. Trying to figure out the most economical way to integrate my sub into the equation. I hear tape out isn't a great idea as the level...
  6. J

Micca RB42 Challenges, think I need Amp recommendations

Hi All! First post. I am trying to get the best out of a set of Micca RB42's I have on my desk. They are exactly the right fit for the limited space I have. I have been dealing with using a simple portable BT speaker for my work desk for a while and decided it was time to finally invest in...
Top Bottom