Search results

1. C

Weird HDMI cable issue with DENON AVR X-1500H

I recently purchased a Lanberg USB C to HDMI cable. When i connect the cable to the AUX HDMI input on the AVR it does not work. If i connect the cable first to my tv and then to the AVR it works! Any ideas what settings should i change on the AVR to get it to work?
  2. C

Low residual noise class a- ab amplifier suggestions

As i am in search for a class a or ab amplifier with low residual noise to bi amp my speakers i would like some suggestions for amps that have residual noise under 50μV. Integrateds receivers poweramps everything is welcome. I have only found specs and measurements for yamaha as301 to 801 until...
  3. C

Can a headphone amplifier be converted to mono?

Since i could not find any answer i thought i start a new thread so that we can come to some conclusions? The reason was instead of buying expensive high power amps to use 2 inexpensive ones and have the same and more power and also to have the ability ro control channel imbalances.I t hought it...
  4. C

50 ohm vs 75 ohm vs 125 ohm coaxial cable

As i was searching for the difference between 50 ohm and 75 ohm coaxials i read that besides attenuation capacitance plays a big role in transferring digital signals and that 125 ohm cables have the least capacitance. I was wondering what the attenuation for these three cables is for a small...
  5. C

Dac/preamp with trigger

Hi guys i just ordered two class d monoblocks that have trigger inputs (5 to 12v). What dac/preamp would you suggest?Connection would be unbalanced.
Top Bottom