Search results

1. lewis

K&M 26740 stands too tall.

I have a pair of M&K 26740 stands, they are about 6 inches longer than would be ideal. Has anyone taken them apart? If I can I get them apart I can shorten the tubes but don't want to scrap them with a bodged attempt if they can be taken apart easily. Any information or ideas would be great...
  2. lewis

Topping E30 DAC fault

Topping E30 DAC has a problem. It won't power on from the USB. It will work if I power it from the 5 volt input but that means I have to connect the USB and power separately. Is there a fix for this? I want to just power it from my laptop. Any ideas? Thanks, Lewis.
  3. lewis

F/S: UK sale.Genelec 8341 Monitors. Perfect condition with boxes.

Genelec 8341 Monitors. Perfect condition with boxes. £3600 The pair. They are only 6 months old and only used at home so perfect condition.
  4. lewis

F/S:UK: Stax SR-L300 Limited 80th Anniversary.The Headphones (earspeakers) Excellent as new condition

Stax SR-L300 Limited 80th Anniversary. The Headphones (earspeakers) Excellent as new condition with the original box and instructions. Less than 10 hours use from new. £695. UK,
  5. lewis

Genelec Monitiors

I'm thinking of buying a pair of Genelec one's. I keep changing my mind about what to go for. The room that I use is small, I sit about 5 feet from the monitors. (I use Genelec 8330'S with a 7350 sub) I may change to a room with a 12 foot listening distance. So my question is. Should I go for a...
  6. lewis

Genelec 8320A SAM Monitors. Excellent

Genelec 8320A SAM Monitors. Excellent condition and perfect working order. £600. (British Pounds).
  7. lewis

Genelec 8320A SAM Monitors. Excellent

Genelec 8320A SAM Monitors. Excellent condition and perfect working order. £600. (British Pounds).
  8. lewis

RME adi-2 Help

I have just received a new adi-2 and I'm really confused. I want to use it as a preamp with my active monitors but I can't find how to make the line out variable. I can only find 2 options Fixed and Mute. I've spent hours with the book and the youtube videos but still can't get it working as a...
  9. lewis

Stax electrostatic U.K. sale.

Stax electrostatic headphones (ear speakers) SR-L500 and SRM-353X Driver unit. Excellent condition. £975.
  10. lewis

Genelec 8020c what next?

I have a pair of Genelec 8020c monitors, I bought them new 4 years ago for my desktop use . They work very well as nearfield monitors. Genelec 8020c is a very small and I was wondering what the best upgrade would be. I have a pair of new 8030c monitors on home loan from a dealer. As I expected...
  11. lewis

Cheap vs expensive USB dacs?

I'm new to the world of computer music systems. Sorry if this is a daft question. There are now USB dacs that cost around 100 dollars that measure very well. If I use one into a very good amplifier the results should be very good sound quality so purely from a subjective point of view why would...
Top Bottom